Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just caught family member, wife, taking some of our canned goods down to visit their aging relative. The same side of the family that ridiculed us for even bringing the subject of having food stocked up. Have talked to them a couple times but NNOOO, that's stupid. Store is just down the street. F'ers didn't make one week.:vs_laugh:

Boy am I pissed. What's SOP for such betrayal??

·
Banned
23,899 Posts
Well, you can't divorce her. She'd just post flyers, letting everyone know what you have.

·
Banned
20,845 Posts
Just caught family member, wife, taking some of our canned goods down to visit their aging relative. The same side of the family that ridiculed us for even bringing the subject of having food stocked up. Have talked to them a couple times but NNOOO, that's stupid. Store is just down the street. F'ers didn't make one week.:vs_laugh:

Boy am I pissed. What's SOP for such betrayal??
Spank her naughty ass? :devil:

My bad, wrong forum...:vs_blush:

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Some times you have to do what is right even when it just plain sucks to do so. Our lord sees what we do and remembers us.

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Dang it! I was about to suggest the shoot-shovel-shaddup option, but you just shamed me for even thinking about it! :vs_laugh:
God forgives even our thoughts. If not few if any would have hope.

·
Registered
9,062 Posts
Fortunately I don't have any blood relatives that would try to suck off of me.

Ex in-laws will never hit me up ever again either.

Back in late December when this thing started I started pick up some extra supplies.

They included 120 pounds of rice and 30 pounds of Aunt Jemima pancake mix.

Also added 2, 2 packs of Pam cooking spray, already have cans on the shelf but added a few.

Added more as the crisis grew, now there is nothing to get per se.

Those that were told to get stuff by me and did nothing can kiss my ass, they get nothing from me.

·
Super Moderator
6,396 Posts
Two positive take-aways from this "pandemic".

1) It's highlighted some holes in our preps.

2) My wife is now fully committed. She never complained before, but now understands why. Good to have a partner.
I'm hoping this will open more eyes. Perhaps my sister will take food storage seriously for her own family. Also my son. I think he's coming around to the importance of this. Buy American!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts