Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Doesn't matter, I am happily married with 4 kids and mine are just for aesthetic purposes anymore anyhow.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
See, as men, your all missing the valuable point behind doing such a study and putting the results in the press as they have!

As a MAN, it went right over your head. The FIRST THOUGHT that goes through any woman's head reading this is going to be. "..........They didn't give any specifications on size here... So how am I to know "big" from "small" unless I get out there and get plenty of hands on experience."!!!

To the "scientists" who did this study. I SALUTE YOU!

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
what if you three 3 testicles

Sponsored By Deez Nutz BBQ Girls Love Deez Nutz

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Face it most women do not want good men the want their bad boy. Then when their bad boy screws them over they they wonder what happened .
Been around awhile seen how it works. Want to to score be a jerk and loud mouth at the bar.
Men they get up everyday go to work care for their children are the last thing women want until after they are left out to dry with a couple kids from the baby daddy that aint around. Just the way it is.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.