Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm doing this for my cousin's friend, he was telling me about his water bottle he uses and asked me to post it on here since you are pretty active. So here it is!!

_ Taken from Cousin _

Used by the US Navy SEALS in Seal Team V -- cleans 99.9999% Bacteria/Viruses/Parasites/Protozoa and Removes or Reduces Chemicals like Fluoride/Chlorine/Medicine Residues -- Removes Radioactive Substances/ Heavy Metals -- BPA + PETS FREE -- Filters have no shelf life (won't expire), and each filter is rated to remove all of these for up to 50 gallons (From DISGUSTING sources) or 100+ Gallons for tap or normal water sources. You can drink from ANY source in the world instantly other than salt water. This is NEW technology, with very unique patents.

Liquid Font Audio equipment Gas Auto part

Here's my cousins friend using it...

get at me if you're interested, I will let him know! They can ship anywhere, and he says there's discounts as well :)

·
Super Moderator
9,218 Posts
Well, at least he has 5 posts to his credit! Here's PURITII's site for what it does: Puritii? / Testing Standards. One of their charts only shows a 90% reduction in gunk, not 99.9% as mentioned by annajanei85 but then they say 99.9% of critters are removed??
Says it exceeds NSF standards for removing heavy metals.
ARIIX Puritii Water Bottle shows a price of $50 each, filters 50 gallons total.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Well, at least he has 5 posts to his credit! Here's PURITII's site for what it does: Puritii? / Testing Standards. One of their charts only shows a 90% reduction in gunk, not 99.9% as mentioned by annajanei85 but then they say 99.9% of critters are removed??
Says it exceeds NSF standards for removing heavy metals.
ARIIX Puritii Water Bottle shows a price of $50 each, filters 50 gallons total.
Holy shiite, a buck a gallon? I think I will stick with Lifestraws.

Reactions: stowlin

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
We have lifestraws in our packs and a Berkey at home. I think we're good on the water for now.

·
Super Moderator
9,218 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts