Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now I know that there are some out there doing songs strictly about SHTF and prepping, but since I haven't had the energy or time to look them up, I figured that I'd start a thread and see what y'all think is a great prepper song.

My vote goes for Hank Williams Jr. "A Country Boy Will Survive".

What is your favorite?

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
it's the end of the world as we know it... and I feel fine (I think savage garden sings it)

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Now I know that there are some out there doing songs strictly about SHTF and prepping, but since I haven't had the energy or time to look them up, I figured that I'd start a thread and see what y'all think is a great prepper song.

What is your favorite?
Same as yours.

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
it's the end of the world as we know it... and I feel fine (I think savage garden sings it)
R.E.M. sings that.

But sorry, my vote always goes to Hank.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Haaaaannkk

haaaaannnnkkkkkkkk

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Gotta Go with Hank Jr...

·
Registered
6,254 Posts
Copper Head Road. Sure I like Hank's song but CHR is still my favorite. I just have to be different.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
LOL guys and gals.

I do have a sweet spot for CHR. Me and my wife (at the time not even my girlfriend) won a dance contest and CHR was one of the songs they played... deja vu?

Gotta agree with Montana...guy's got talent, but seems like a jerk...and glad he's not doing the Monday Night Football!

And it's ok to be different Chipper, we know y'all wear cheese on 'yo heads up theres too! LOL

·
Registered
3,365 Posts

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
got a good album suggestion for during shtf
radio kaos by roger waters... (cranked up loud as) "hello jimmy, you hear radio waves in your head"

·
Registered
2,207 Posts

What is your favorite?
I am sure this one hasn't been suggested but it was a 70's song about getting off the grid...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts