Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am sure that most of you know that finding large caliber ammo, 9mm, 45cal, etc..is not the easiest thing to find now days and the prices are through the roof. I recently made a decent size purchase from Bass Pro Shop since they have free shipping for all orders over $75 and since they do not have a retail location in Arkansas I get out of paying sales tax too. However, there has to be a better place to purchase bulk (500+) ammo from and I would love to hear your inputs.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I don't know if it is THE cheapest, but have seen some really good deals on cheaperthandirt.com

Reactions: C5GUY

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
whyspers said:
I don't know if it is THE cheapest, but have seen some really good deals on cheaperthandirt.com
I have indeed purchased many items, including ammo from Cheaper Than Dirt but they do not sell a lot of ammo in bulk (500+ rounds)

·
Registered
56 Posts
I saw a really good deal on bulk reloads there the other day. Don't know if they interest you, but they had good reviews. Sorry...that's the only place I know right off, but please let me know if you make a discovery.

·
Registered
60 Posts
slickguns.com
check daily for deals that other shoppers have found and posted. usually with ways to add up coupons and such.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have found what I consider to be the best bulk ammo place on the net. I don't know if I should share it here, lol... but I will :)

Check out ammoman.com. UPS prices are INCLUDED in the shipping price and they have everything! I was able to find 5.45 surplus ammo there when NOBODY else had it. Plus, the guy is easy to deal with. He answer's email quickly. Please though, keep this gouge on this site :)

EDIT: I wanted to add that ammoman.com ONLY deals in bulk ammo. The price might seem the same as other sites, but when you consider that shipping is included in the price it is usual an excellent deal considering the weight of ammo.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I have found what I consider to be the best bulk ammo place on the net. I don't know if I should share it here, lol... but I will :)

Check out ammoman.com. UPS prices are INCLUDED in the shipping price and they have everything! I was able to find 5.45 surplus ammo there when NOBODY else had it. Plus, the guy is easy to deal with. He answer's email quickly. Please though, keep this gouge on this site :)

EDIT: I wanted to add that ammoman.com ONLY deals in bulk ammo. The price might seem the same as other sites, but when you consider that shipping is included in the price it is usual an excellent deal considering the weight of ammo.
ammoman.com prices are expensive. really expensive. its 75 cents for lake city ammo. every where else you can buy for 34 cents.

Freedom munition are great they manufacture brand new ammo and also reload. prices will beat everyone.

For those who like branded ammo and deals. slickguns is the best place to go check out.

·
Registered
96 Posts
When buying ammo in bulk make sure to figure cost per round/ & or box. Sometimes you will end up paying less for basic fmj at wal mart by the box.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts