Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Mod Squad
2,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, it's hard to beat the new Victorynuts VN-30 Swiss Army Gun...

This baby has it all. It's the world's first .22/.223/.308/.50 cal/12 gauge, and features an innovative tubular belt magazine feed system, red, white, and blue lasers, built-in 10-50 x 75mm scope with rangefinder, targeting computer, and night vision capability, bottle opener, screwdriver, and a handy 10,000 lumen light/IR illuminator that is guaranteed to blind everything within 2 miles!

Perfect for BOBs, this great new folder accepts the new 400 round quad stack mags for hours of shooting fun, and is just right for everything from plinking and small game to shooting down enemy aircraft and starting insurrections. Wait till you see the looks you get at the range when you stroll in toting 24 pounds of the most horrific death machine ever created... priceless!

These are sure to be banned as soon as someone "important" sees them, so don't delay, get one today!

PS: I have it on good authority that Chuck Norris is afraid of this awesome new weapon!

·
Administrator
14,873 Posts
Man, the armchair commandos are going to be drooling when they see this baby!!

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
I had the opportunity to get one of these bad boys before they become available to the public.. The .223 seems to jam about every 7 rounds. When you change calibers, there is a problem locking it into place and the barrel wants to drop every now and then. The .308 and .50 are sub moa but the scope has too much mirage once you get over 4-500yds or so.The targeting computer and bottle opener work flawlessly and the flashlight is an excellent choice.. Not a bad weapon once the bugs get worked out...LOL

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
I suspect this is a guvment plot as the mini 14 option basically shoots the operator in the crotch.

In future posts this will be called the castrator

Reactions: Prepadoodle

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
I was following everything you said until the line about Chuck Norris. Please do not threaten Chuck Norris, even accidentally. Now HE will be looking for all of us! :eek:

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Because it is too loaded and multi-tasking, it is now not handy. Can you imagine if you have all those barrels in front of you while hunting? LOL!
YEAH!!! That would be AWESOME!!! Your could hit all the deer at once! :-D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts