Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
4,692 Posts
Yes, My Chihuahua DIAMOND is a great warning dog, but I have to physicaly grab her and hold her mouth closed if silence is needed. But, to me that is outwieghed by the fact that she loves to watch out "her window", and she alerts me at any time someone steps up to the porch.

· Registered
4,692 Posts
I have a little yapper named "Cleetus". He's a Miniature Australian Shepard/Toy Maltese mix, weighs maybe 4 pounds, who is a touch neurotic and schizophrenic. He barks at every person that moves up or down the street. He forgets he's pretty small and doesn't realize that no one is afraid of him. But he "gits after it" like an angry half rabid Doberman that hasn't eaten in four days.

Not much on the "Missile Defense" but he's one hell of an "Early Warning System". :lol:
I think little dogs get "small man complex", becouse my girl will act up, charge one step, then haul buns to daddy or the safety of being under something.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.