Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am new to this site and just started my preparations for whatever's next. It would be great to meet some like minded people in the area to meet up with and share ideas.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I agree on whatevers next. A lot of people focus on a certain topic, but I'm for everything because you never know and there are too many options for things to happen. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you, Bear. I'm having a hard time figuring out exactly which horrible thing to prepare for; so many possibilities and so little cash. Also, am I the only one that's wondering if the world afterwards is even going to be a place I'd WANT to live? :?

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum!

This is one main reason I started the forum so that I could help others prepare for any type of disaster or issue they faced and not be left in panic mode after the fact. If everyone is aware and there are more people preparing than looters out there, then I think the world would be a safer place and humanity will be restored faster. Again, welcome to the forum, we are glad you are here.

·
Registered
1 Posts
In Schuylkill Co., been prepping for a little over a year and seeking like minded individuals. Glad I found this forum. Hopefully there are more of us within our area because this is something that can not be successfully done alone. Strength in numbers but trust is a must.

·
Registered
693 Posts
welcome both! we all look foreword to your input!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts