Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody on here have one of these? I do, and have to say that it is a heavy full sized 9mm but is also well balanced with low recoil and impeccably accurate. I have close to 2000 rounds through mine and I have never had a malfunction. Not even once.
The slide on it is so smooth that it would be perfect for anybody who has weaker hands/arthritis.
The slide release on it is also extremely easy to operate and won't chew up your thumbs when engaging it multiple times in succession.
Holds anywhere from 15-18rounds in various magazines, so you have a lot of firepower.
The grips on it feel like they were custom molded to my hand, and that grip is a little fatter then some other full-sized pistols.
There are only 2 bad things I can say about this pistol. Getting extra mags can sometimes be expensive ($40) in stores around here ($20 of CTD.com), and that finding a holster is a challenge, I've tried a few and if they are too snug they will actually press the slide back upon entering it into the holster, which can "half-cock" the hammer, or potentially fully cock it.

On a scale of 1-10, 10 being best. And remember I have VERY limited experience with pistols as I have only been involved in shooting for 2 years, I would rate it at an easy 9.4, I can also cost you anywhere from 575-700 for this pistol, mine was $600 2 years ago, and is still solid and tight for the 2k rounds that have been pumped through it.

Hope this helps, if you have any questions about this pistol please do ask!

· Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will agree with you on that! I know guys who had them and they were turds. Mine has been flawless and I couldn't be happier. I love the weight and balance and i can group decently, I just need to work on my trigger control and stop flinching!!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.