Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
be sure to have yer tanks full just in case.

im not sure if its bs some reports are saying some of the more rowdy obama supporters will riot.
:shock:

or the media keeping the threats on the down low.

god i hope mittens wins. im actually kinda scared.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Well, I hope you guys in the States the best of luck tomorrow. I hope nothing bad actually happens no matter who wins. Good luck guys.

·
Registered
24,295 Posts
I doubt any trouble is started in my area. It'll be a shame if there is any. I really am the peaceful type. Sure, you'd never think that if you saw me loading up for the range, but I truly don't want to send someone to hell on a hollow point.

That being said, happy Voting!

Shotlady, we've got to introduce you to the Constitution Party before next election. It really is time we stopped supporting the ones who never work for us and get back to the constitutional republic we never should have left!

·
Registered
158 Posts
be sure to have yer tanks full just in case.

im not sure if its bs some reports are saying some of the more rowdy obama supporters will riot.
:shock:

or the media keeping the threats on the down low.

god i hope mittens wins. im actually kinda scared.
Oh Shotlady I know you are prepared for defence :)

·
Registered
238 Posts
Great I live in Chicago, I will make sure to fill my magazines

·
Registered
296 Posts
Yep filled all cans and both tanks on Main BOV Also strapped in 2 new propane tanks for the BOV (Just in case) Pistol grip 12 is fully loaded (at the house with the my pregnant lady), ankle gun on, Walther on my hip (Open Carrying today!!) 3 extra clips as well!

I am Also going to drive my truck by a handfull of voting stations Jamming the song below as loud as I can!! Also Have my Marines and Colorado Flag flying proud out the back with the American Flag flying high in the center!!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Wow, I would have said your a little too paranoid to worry about election riots but then I noticed you live in LA. Heck, Lakers can't even win a finals game without riots. But then I should have a little concern too, living next to Oakland! Good luck and be safe

·
Administrator
14,895 Posts
We live on a dead end dirt road six miles outside a one stop light town of 2,000.
I think the gas station down at the cross roads will be OK.
Gee whiz, I love small town America. And I can appreciate it too, having grown up in the paved over, high rise, concrete cess pool known as South Florida.
Now, if we still lived there, I'd be shakin' like a leaf.

·
Banned
1,683 Posts
I need to fuel up the FJ and the X3, stay safe shotlady. You see trouble get your guns out.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
:) heck guys, we can win a lakers game, lose one, convict someone, not convict someone with out a riot.

this place is a riot!

·
Registered
481 Posts
I have to confess, my car is on empty right now. LOL. I forgot to get gas. Guess I could siphon some out of the genny if need be.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts