Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Major storm for the Midwest,

Great Lakes,Lower Miss,Ohio and Tenn. valley, at high risk for widespread damaging winds and tornadoes.
We've had heavy rain and high winds already and the storm isn't even here yet.:roll:

I've filled up every water container I have so as to be able to flush the toilet,the washer will get filled next. Batteries,candles,food and beer are in stock.

Expect power outages . This will be a good time for the urban prepper to practice. Just another storm in the woods for us.

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
We have had some Thunder storms hail, high winds lot of rain. Tornado warnings most of the day

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Gettin ready for the big wind across Superior sunday eve.,chainsaw(s)& gennie filled and ready,flashlights & batteries and lanterns at the ready.H20 nearby,camp stove and propane a room away.I have too many doggone trees though.it gets downright scary sometimes!!!.Good luck to everybody in the midwest,to the north and Canada tonight folks.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
All set here.. Even have the beer!!

·
Registered
8,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Had to have me Mum watch that, she doesn't recall it ,thinks it just happened.

·
Registered
900 Posts
My heart is with you all as you face these storms today. Just saw when I sat down here to work at the computer that things were happening. 1 reported dead, several injured, thousands without power and many many homes damaged or destroyed.

This is why we prep.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Here in Northern California, it is dry. We are finally suppose to get a decent rain beginning on Tuesday. I spent a good part of today putting away equipment and tarping some wood I didn't want to get wet.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts