Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy all! Sorry as PF said in a song/title a momentary lapse of reason! I got so nutted up pre-election
I drank more gluten free beer than ever and posted who knows what. I took election day off and happy to see results
and ready to move on. It's not over yet! O is still in there capable of stirring up S! Sorry...an embarrassed forgive me presented
to my PF friends!

·
Registered
11,795 Posts
All is forgiven. This was an extraordinary election cycle where emotions where, and still are, running very high. Your right, when it comes to the end game, it's not over.

·
Registered
11,938 Posts
No worries ..... I forgot what all you said, probably because I was drinkin' a lot of gluten free beer also.

Reactions: Sonya

·
Registered
11,795 Posts
No worries ..... I forgot what all you said, probably because I was drinkin' a lot of gluten free beer also.
Well, I think I see the problem here guys. It's all that gluten free shit you all drinken, couldn't be the alcohol. Drink the gluten beer and all will be well.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
we were poised on the edge of the knife... several imminent shtf scenarios have vanished, several remain.. get thru the inauguration and the dust settles a bit more...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts