Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, as stated in the title I have made it back. I have received several messages asking where I am and if I am alright and what not. I am fine and I am back home and well..

I am currently seeking employment as the military pay checks are no longer coming in. I will be starting a video set on a youtube account coming up soon.
I will be going over topics that I believe preppers and anyone in general will benefit from especially in the times we find ourselves..

Glad to be back, hope to get in touch with you all again.
God Bless..

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Welcome back

·
Registered
324 Posts
It's good you are home safe. My daughter is headed out on her third tour of the place. Son had a tour in Iraq as well. He had an encounter with an IED. Make sure to take care of yourself. Get in touch with your veteran's rep to make sure you get the most of your benefits that you have coming to you.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Thanks for your service! Welcome home and to our forum. I understand how you feel. When I returned from VietNam, I felt total relief!

·
Administrator
15,448 Posts
Welcome home. Thank you for serving our country.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.