Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Rev Al will say "No protest is needed they were arrested and convicted the system works." If what we are doing works why are monsters produced?

·
Registered
966 Posts
A good question with no simple answer. If one looks at the crime rate for White Americans, including murder, it is about the same as Europe.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
It's a disgusting tragedy with little bastards who deserve nothing more than to be put down hard. Their the same as rabid animals and should be treated accordingly. I've little faith with our pos justice system they'll get what they deserve though. If I had my way, I'd have the two chained to the wall and slowly torture them to death.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
It's a disgusting tragedy with little bastards who deserve nothing more than to be put down hard. Their the same as rabid animals and should be treated accordingly. I've little faith with our pos justice system they'll get what they deserve though. If I had my way, I'd have the two chained to the wall and slowly torture them to death.
What he said.

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
Truly sad, to have such little concern for life. I sometimes wonder if these killers see life in prison as not such a bad thing? I know for most of us the thought of losing our freedom and being locked up would be a nightmare. But sometimes I wonder if these young thugs don't see it as going to a boy's club where they can join a gang, lift weights, play BB as such, free food and shelter for life. Sometimes I wonder if they don't see prison as an improvement to what they have now? Surely they know when they commit such terrible crimes they will probably get caught, and will spend the rest of their life in prison, do they even care?

·
Banned
2,112 Posts
One of the kids in Spokane who beat the 88 year old WWII vet to death has a defense; He says it was a crack deal gone bad and the old man tried to short them. Both turds are being charged as adults, have been transferred out of juvie and into the county jail and face life in prison for 1st degree Murder and Robbery. If it weren't for the fact they were juveniles, they would face the needle or the rope. Their choice. I say it's too easy on them.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Did you know that when a person is hanged,there heart keeps beating for up to 30 minutes after the drop...I wonder if they can still fell pain?? I hope so..

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
one wonders how they make it to court.

·
Banned
1,683 Posts
sad thing is it happened here in GA. All too common to see scum from Atlanta doing crap like this. Only a few ever hit the news, there's plenty worse that never sees the light of day

·
Administrator
14,892 Posts
Several generations of welfare teenage mothers popping out baby after baby with no responsible adults to raise, guide, and mentor the children. It is a fact that the way the child will go in life is imprinted in the first 3-4 years.
Drugs, alcohol, domestic abuse, absent fathers, living on government handouts instead of honest labor, and every other facet of ghetto life.
If scientists tried to design a system that would garantee criminals with no concept of right and wrong, no moral compass, they could not do any better than what the government has created.
This behavoir is perhaps limited to this class. Two parent households where the child is encouraged and helped to get an education and do good in school do not seem to turn out the same way.
But with 75% of black births being out of wedlock these days the future looks increasingly dim.

·
9,022 Posts
Someone once described a conservative as a liberal who just got mugged. Maybe our politicians in DC need to be educated for real life, not their fantasy Whackadoodle Land, Home of the Entitlement and Land of the Lazy Recipient

·
Administrator
14,892 Posts
Someone once described a conservative as a liberal who just got mugged. Maybe our politicians in DC need to be educated for real life, not their fantasy Whackadoodle Land, Home of the Entitlement and Land of the Lazy Recipient
It is advantageous for the Democratic party to keep a whole class of people as slaves on the government plantation. It garantees them votes.
And said people are too stupid to realize they are being used to enrich their masters.
Ignorance can be fixed, stupid is permanent.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Maybe, just maybe, the fact that they killed a baby will have them on the "receiving end" of some justice once they get to jail. :-?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts