Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am really good at searching for things, need an avatar? Let me know what you are looking for or what you like and I will do what I can to find you one...

Reactions: rice paddy daddy

·
Registered
640 Posts
How about a nice avatar from Avatar? :)

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You can pry my afro ninja from my cold dead profile.
really:-? So if I do it do I get a prize or banned? That is the question? :-D

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
haha! that poor guy is all over the place! do you think he sucks on purpose leon? or is that fellow for real?:-o

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
haha! that poor guy is all over the place! do you think he sucks on purpose leon? or is that fellow for real?:-o
I don't get it

·
Banned
1,683 Posts
I don't get it
Well, afro ninja did fail that completely. I mean damn, he got hit so hard you can see there he was literally quite senseless as he stumbles off to the right. And to SL I don't think he meant to do that but all men are great in their minds. :smile:

·
Registered
296 Posts
You can pry my afro ninja from my cold dead profile.
I remember when I first seen the video of Afro Ninja I laughed so hard that is seriously hurt. but he's a soldier he still gets right back up start swinging his nunchucks. then falls over again lol

·
Administrator
14,699 Posts
I am really good at searching for things, need an avatar? Let me know what you are looking for or what you like and I will do what I can to find you one...
I'm a computer dummy so I do not know how to do these things, but if you could I would appreciate it.
My time in the Army, both stateside and Vietnam was in the 5th Infantry Division. If you would, I would like as my avatar the DUI (Distinctive Unit Insignia) of the 5th. On a couple other boards members did it for me, I'm just too dumb (age 64 might have something to do with it).
This can be found by going to wikipedia and searching for U.S. 5th Infantry Division. When the page comes up, on the right margin you will see our shoulder insignia, a red diamond. Scroll down and you will come to our DUI which is the red diamond and scroll with our motto "We Will".
I never amounted to much in life, never went to college, always was a blue collar worker, just a dull and boring guy. But I am very proud to have served our country, especially in the 5th Infantry Division (Mechanized).
I urge anyone interested in history to visit the website of the Society Of The Fifth Division. The 5th served with distinction in WWI, WWII, Vietnam and Panama. Society of the Fifth Division

Reactions: jmh033089

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
banner001.jpg

How does that look?

Reactions: rice paddy daddy

·
Administrator
14,699 Posts
Looks cool. Give it a try. Is there room for it?

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Administrator
14,699 Posts
You can add it to your profile it should be small enough...
Well, I actually figured out how to get it from this page to my profile.
Thank you.
HOOAHH!!!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
No glad you got it, if you need anymore computer help let me know, I'm a computer tech

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
I'm a computer dummy so I do not know how to do these things, but if you could I would appreciate it.
My time in the Army, both stateside and Vietnam was in the 5th Infantry Division. If you would, I would like as my avatar the DUI (Distinctive Unit Insignia) of the 5th. On a couple other boards members did it for me, I'm just too dumb (age 64 might have something to do with it).
This can be found by going to wikipedia and searching for U.S. 5th Infantry Division. When the page comes up, on the right margin you will see our shoulder insignia, a red diamond. Scroll down and you will come to our DUI which is the red diamond and scroll with our motto "We Will".
I never amounted to much in life, never went to college, always was a blue collar worker, just a dull and boring guy. But I am very proud to have served our country, especially in the 5th Infantry Division (Mechanized).
I urge anyone interested in history to visit the website of the Society Of The Fifth Division. The 5th served with distinction in WWI, WWII, Vietnam and Panama. Society of the Fifth Division
Sir, you serving have done more that I ever dreamed of.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts