Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
I use a real picture at one of my cowboy action events. I don't have a problem with it but some are real shy about pictures. I don't see any worry with it since I have nothing to hide.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Its personal preference. Just remember if you post your picture and we dont like what you say dont be suprised if someone shows up too tar and feather you.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Hey everyone,
Im debating on putting a real picture up of me but heard mixed reviews. People let me know your opinions on pro's and con's??..
I think at least half of all peoples pics on the internet are fakes anyway, so nobody will know for sure if it really is you or somebody else!
For example this one is me, but I could be lying through my teeth and nobody can be sure it really is me..;)

·
Registered
570 Posts
I say it doesn't matter. It's doubtful I'll ever meet anybody here in person, and for any other prying eyes, ie, Feds, they already know what I look like.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
you dont lok 64 maybe 54

That's what people are always telling me! it was taken last year when I was 63, I've never smoked or boozed or drank, and I was a cycling nut for many years.
But what you don't see in the pic are my migraine attacks; my half-blind left eye; tendonitis causing stiff shoulders; underactive thyroid causing coldness and sluggishness; irregular heartbeat; tinnitus; slight limp in one leg with knee problem... so I'm only mortal after all and the zombs will have me for breakfast..(sniffle)

PS- this sad freak is me in 1981-

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
... no autographs, please ...

·
Registered
365 Posts
im reklusive in nature...heck I dont even post my own posts (I have my assistant do these posts for me, i just dictate them).
However in this forum, I do use a real picture of me shooting a VEPR style AK.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts