Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
There are pediatricians that will work with you in regards to you child's vaccinations or lack of. My wife and I were not against vaccinations but we wanted to space them out and wait until he was a little older. Our first pediatrician wanted to give multiple vaccinations at once when my son was 3 months. We protested saying he was too young and he was not going to be daycare so what was the rush. They tried to scare us into giving him the vaccinations, saying we were jepordizing his health and welfare. To complicate things worse our son was adopted at 12 days old. For the first 6 months we had to provide the adoption agency with a form letter from the pediatrician stating that we were taking good care of our child and he was in good health. Rather than fight with the pediatrician, we simply stated that we would make a seperate appointment for the vaccinations in a few days. We never went back there. Our new pediatrician did not agree with our concerns over vacinations but respected our wishes and spaced out the vaccinations and did not give more than one at a time.

I do not agree with the 78% increase since 2000 is due to awareness. Many of the cases in 2000 are not border line autism. The autism is severe, such as in ability to speak, basic motor skills, etc. I do not know what the real reason is but I doubt the increase is because of awareness. I definitely think the vaccinations need to be looked into a lot more.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts