Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Aurora theater shooting victims harassed by conspiracy theorists"whats your oppinion

I realize lately ive been posting alot of articles from yahoo.com but i feal there is alot of great material on that website even if its info is false i learn stuff by debating it. I thought i would post this for you and below i took a paragraph for you guys that dont want to bother with clicking links.

Some survivors of the mass shooting in the Aurora, Colo., movie theater last year have been "relentlessly" harassed by conspiracy theorists
who believe the shooting never happened, according to a court document.

Yahoo! News Canada - Latest News & Headlines

-Anthony

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
personally, I think that the world never knows what really actually happens, only the people who were firsthand know, and then there have been studies about how everyone sees and percieves things. I thank God there are conspiracy theorists out there, becouse they think at completely different angles than others. As for the shooting, Im sadly confident that it did take place, but as the main stream media blasts anything they want, I really dont know what weapons were used and the full account of what happened, as Americans get pinballed from headline to headline, breaking news here, breaking news there, its too damn hard to keep all perspectives in order.
As far as people being hounded by others, I would venture to say that it would be terrible to have to keep retelling the story, and "exhonerating yourself", but thats just the humble opinion of a country raised guy...for whatever ist worth.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Never trust an eye witness. Just ask any lawyer.

Reactions: ekim
1 - 3 of 3 Posts