Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
5,861 Posts
I lied...

The weight of the situation was more than his body could bear.

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Now we need to read it all.
"The sheriff’s office said that Hernandez has a lengthy history of run-ins with the law.

A public records search indicates that Hernandez, who also went by the name Jonathan Hernandez-Zuluaga, has been booked on several occasions for theft and larceny as well as driving without a license."

Then of course the he did do nutin

"Those who knew him, however, said that Hernandez was a kind person."
"Tyson Lane, a friend of Hernandez, describes a man who was generous and outgoing."
"He liked to have a good time,’ Lane said." On someone else money.
See line 1 again.
"Lane doesn’t accept the sheriff’s deputies' explanation that Hernandez died while trying to burglarize a home.

‘He is not a burglar. He’s not a thief. He’s not a bad guy,’ Lane said.

‘That’s not what he is.’"

"Duarte also said she doesn’t believe the investigators’ claims. She said she went to the home to have a look for herself.

‘Soon as I got there I’m like, “There’s no way. This isn’t what happened”,’ she said.

Duarte added: ‘I just need something to be done the right way. I need a proper investigation.

‘I need the actual truth to come to light.’

On Facebook and online, Duarte has been soliciting donations from supporters asking to help pay for funeral costs for Hernandez.

Reactions: Robie

·
Registered
5,861 Posts
Yeah, it's apparent the homeowners grabbed an innocent victim...drugged him...opened a window...placed his body outside the window and his head inside the window...then slammed the window shut and killed him.

Yup. makes sense.

Reactions: SOCOM42
41 - 45 of 45 Posts