Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Well, not always fans of the aryan brotherhood...

but this is good

Reactions: Denton

·
Registered
320 Posts
But, a thought

would they publicly say that they have a bounty on someone? youd think it would just happen...maybe one of the suspect's families made it up to keep them out of general population

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
It's a tuff world out there, got to be careful who you target. Sometimes bad actions have a way of returning to you.

·
Banned
2,112 Posts
Sucks to be them. Nice to know that even douche bag hard core criminals have a morality compass that can point in the right direction when needed. Not that I would condone that sort of thing...:cool:

Reactions: Meangreen

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
I'm not so sure a WWII Vet would be all that pleased an Aryan based group had taken up his cause. None the less, prison is going to be a dangerous place for these two upstanding examples of human beings.

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Some believe in Karma, . . . some say "what goes around, comes around".

I read in the Bible something to the effect of "as ye sow, so shall ye reap".

Sounds to me like the order of things was made up long before the Aryans came on board.

But however you term it, . . . they deserve to have an attitude adjustment.

May God bless,
Dwight

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Hey didnt the black panther put a bounty on George Zimmerman

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Not a huge supporter of the AB'ers but it wouldn't break my heart. The way I see it what comes around goes around and now the hunter has become the hunted. I look at it more as poetic justice in the making if its true.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Hey didnt the black panther put a bounty on George Zimmerman
The difference is the Aryan Brotherhood will get it done. Kind of ironic the Nazi's going after the guys that killed one of the soldiers that defeated their hero. I do not agree with or endorse the group, but they do prove the old saying about a broken clock being right at least twice a day.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
I have no problem with it. They deserve death. I hope they catch them. I don't stand with the Aryan Brotherhoods beliefs or activities in other ways, but this is in doing a justice where it's needed. The little bastards deserve it.

May the WWII vet and hero who's life was so brutally taken by them rest in peace.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Good. That one was in my backyard. Stupid little shits. Screw prison. Those should be the ones being sent to war. Want violence? Want killing? There's the bad guy, don't come back in one piece.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Some believe in Karma, . . . some say "what goes around, comes around".

I read in the Bible something to the effect of "as ye sow, so shall ye reap".

Sounds to me like the order of things was made up long before the Aryans came on board.

But however you term it, . . . they deserve to have an attitude adjustment.

May God bless,
Dwight
Couldn't agree more...Just hate when our children fall to ignorance..But I hate seeing one of the heroes of the Great Generation fall even more....

·
Banned
2,112 Posts
I'm not so sure a WWII Vet would be all that pleased an Aryan based group had taken up his cause. None the less, prison is going to be a dangerous place for these two upstanding examples of human beings.
I guess it's a good thing he fought in the Pacific Theater then.

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
The difference is the Aryan Brotherhood will get it done. Kind of ironic the Nazi's going after the guys that killed one of the soldiers that defeated their hero. I do not agree with or endorse the group, but they do prove the old saying about a broken clock being right at least twice a day.
Your right about that, if its true they have put the word out on them. Im a bit skeptical about it though. I know a few and it doesn't really take money to motivate them for something like this, most would do it for free and the easy opportunity to get it done and drive a point home. Most have done more for a lot less, especially if they are in lock up already. Most that are on the outside are far more business oriented in their criminal enterprise operations and laying low as opposed to being in your face about it. That's not to say they aren't beyond the relm of putting an exclaimation point on things if they feel so inclined to do so. Unlike the Black Panthers, they don't talk much about it, they just do it.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Gangs are big business, much like the Hell's Angels even the AB will act to get any kind of good PR. Doesn't mean they are nice guys, but any goodwill established with the general community makes the average citizen less likely to report it if they see something suspicious.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
I don't know if this is accurate could be OJ's having fun in the NV system with the AW's (Aryan Warriors). This could just be another example of "The evil shall slay the wicked!"

1 - 20 of 22 Posts