Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.infowars.com/are-you-uninten ... your-food/
http://www.infowars.com/common-food-ite ... tap-water/
I had always heard that is bad for you. But how could that be when we brush our teeth with this stuff. Oh we dont eat our toothpaste. There is articles out there and here to make your own filters so if you keep putting it off you will keep poisoning yourself and your family. Remember there is no set time when shtf it could be tomorrow. We need each other to be healthy to get by this not sick and self poisoned. Lol!!! You guys and gals keep up your good work and have a great day.

·
Registered
104 Posts
that is scary.. especially since dr's are already saying that infants/children should have some Fluoride. I believe the vitamins the dr's are telling us to give our kids have Fluoride in them.. so that added to any thats in the water? PLUS, I give my son organic baby food. I cant right now.. but as soon as I can get my hands on his food Im gonna look and see if it shows on there.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea report back on that. I have known that our system was designed to keep us going to the doctor but some of this is bad. Like cancer is better business to treat than to cure. That is not the worst of it though everyone is waiting on cures instead of attacking the causes which is our foods. I have just recently started to cut out alot of my usual foods and I hardly ever take any kind of pharmaceuticals I go with the more natural remedies.

·
Registered
104 Posts
sorry it took so long.. I actually had to take my son in for an operation yesterday, and had posted that just a few hours before I had to get up and take him in. He is asleep now (thankfully), and I can tell you that the food I have been feeding him does NOT state anything about fluoride. Thats not to say they dont. I will be more alert when buying food for my family though after seeing this. There are so many things that can hurt us these days... its so sad. :(

·
Registered
433 Posts
Xplorer said:
I'm assuming that having my own well & it being filtered & tested makes it so I don't have to worry about my water supply, correct?
I would say that you are correct as long as you have the ability...ie power...to pump water from your well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts