1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
285 Posts
If the sleeping bags are the quality of the ones I've seen from this supplier this is a GREAT deal. 60 bucks is almost giving them away. The Gortex cover alone used to sell for $150. The only "gotcha" is that these bags are usually not for people over 6' tall.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
That's crazy cheap. The best deal going I know of right now is the patrol bag for $25.

Anyone know where a padded belt for the ILBE pack can be had? I, uh, sorta kinda, seem to have misplaced mine.....

·
Registered
365 Posts
I bought a complete mod sleep system on flea bay for $60 shipped and an ilbe pack for $57 shipped.

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
5,423 Posts
Caveat Emptor: I have never seen these go for under $300.00. The seller never uses the words Gore-Tex. I'm just saying.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I check this site out occasionally, got it from a suggestion from someone on this site, this is the best price I've ever seen and a really good option for a bug out bag

Armygear.net -- Military Modular Outdoor Sleep System, V.G.Condition - GROUND SHIPPING ONLY!!

Combine it with this

http://www.armygear.net/ag/store/ILBE-01.html?mv_arg=

You are 50% there
Those are pretty good deals.theres a variety of them on eBay also some include am assault pack... May needs to get one of these....

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
If they are the real deal this it is an amazing deal.
The modular sleeping system is outstanding having lived in one for extended lengths of time I swear by it.

·
Registered
598 Posts
I have the modular sleeping system and its pretty sweet the only down side is its semi heavy and bulky. There are some Sleeping bags at REI that are rated to 0 degrees that are lighters and slimmer but cost x5 as much on a good day. Over all a great deal though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts