Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think there is nothing there, just another base. I figured that it was norad at one point until they moved it. Or it could be where Fort Knox Gold is located now. If there is any gold left.

·
Registered
693 Posts
They way it's guarded, I feel like there is "something" there, whether that something is gold stockpile, or just government research, I don't know. Could be extraterrestrial could just be an R&D center for cutting edge technology.

Maybe it's a place where if the us collapses or gets nuked they can rebuild it with key people stationed there, like a bomb shelter but in a large underground city format....who knows except the people there

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was thinking along the same lines that it might be a survival retreat for key people. I think that its a too high a profile to have something there though with all the media etc that goes around with it.

·
Banned
1,683 Posts
supposedly it's radioactive now because they tested a nuke there at one point

·
Registered
133 Posts
I wonder what Area 51 is all about?

I think its a government/military research/testing area, dunno, I also think they will have massively deep underground structures/bunkers with 100s of km of underground tunnels.

·
Banned
1,683 Posts
I hear aliens, I hear experimental aircraft, I hear talk of the moon, talk of nuclear subs there just is really no telling. It's abandoned now but they still guard it. That will always be one of the big mysteries, nobody will find out anytime soon when they patrol it for no reason. Jus makes folks want to know more.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Roswell, NM is just 180 miles SE from where I live, I have met several people from there and watched lots of documentaries. I am convinced that aliens were there. Maybe not today, but they were there. If it is abandoned, why is it so heavily guarded?
Brad Meltzer did a great show on Decoded called UFO. If I was unsure before, I an convinced now the aliens were there. Too much government cover up not to be true.

·
Registered
6 Posts
My opinion on Area 51,

Way too high profile for anything to be there. They make a huge deal out of it.
But IMO, if I were trying to hide something very secret, I WOULD HAVE an Area 51,
to keep the attention away from the real thing.

Think about it, if everyone thought Area 51 was the place hiding everything, they wouldnt
be looking for the real place, which would be very well hidden.

·
Registered
207 Posts
supposedly it's radioactive now because they tested a nuke there at one point
*A* nuke? Betweeen it an Yucca Flat ( which it borders) try 750 plus of the 928 total nuclear tests in this country.

Here's an interesting video................

·
Registered
128 Posts
Pretty sure what's there is what they say it is....experimental aircraft development. Certainly a reason to have high security. But holding Alien to Top secret stuff there? No way, not with the media talking about Area 51. They have their own movies, tv shows, video games, etc.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts