Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm hoping they can resolve this without blowing anybody up but its getting old already.I'm thinking this guy is showing all the other hostile nations how to bully usa.as long as you have a nuke usa will be good .anyway the last thing i read was this guy is threatening places and have no idea where the places are in usa.so i think he's bullying us and our president is allowing it.i don't like war...my dad survived 2 wars and with his stories i know war is not pretty but i think we should do something and tell them nobody bully the big boys. anyway maybe I'm wrong i just wanted to share what was on my mind this morning..

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Well, . . . whatever is done, . . . don't expect it to be intelligent, well thought out, effective, or inexpensive.

Expect perhaps a commission set up, . . . perhaps a round table discussion, . . . or possibly a study will be funded.

May God bless,
Dwight

·
Registered
277 Posts
It was said when the new leader of N. Korea took over that he will flex his muscles to prove he is in charge and solidify his position. We knew he would attack some where.

I have no faith in Obama that he will retaliate if our troops are under fire so this is a very scary time for the U.S. If N. Korea attacks S. Korea, our troops will be in harms way. Obama will go golfing or take another vacation, sending a signal to the rest of the world that America is now open game.

However, If N. Korea sets off a nuke in S. Korea and we do retaliate in kind. Who will have to pay the clean up of not just our nuke but also N. Korea's? That's right, good old U.S.A will foot the bill for all of it and we can't afford it. The fall out (not the political, the radiological) will be so spread out, all of the orient including Japan will be in danger. With how much Obama put us in debt sofar, just wait till this happens.

I agree something has to be done but it is a sticky situation.

·
Registered
66 Posts
It was said when the new leader of N. Korea took over that he will flex his muscles to prove he is in charge and solidify his position. We knew he would attack some where.

I have no faith in Obama that he will retaliate if our troops are under fire so this is a very scary time for the U.S. If N. Korea attacks S. Korea, our troops will be in harms way. Obama will go golfing or take another vacation, sending a signal to the rest of the world that America is now open game.

However, If N. Korea sets off a nuke in S. Korea and we do retaliate in kind. Who will have to pay the clean up of not just our nuke but also N. Korea's? That's right, good old U.S.A will foot the bill for all of it and we can't afford it. The fall out (not the political, the radiological) will be so spread out, all of the orient including Japan will be in danger. With how much Obama put us in debt sofar, just wait till this happens.

I agree something has to be done but it is a sticky situation.
I honestly could not have said it better myself.

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
We need to liberate the North Korean people from there oppressive regime.

We will need to spend three to six trillion dollars. The total GDP of the US is 15.37 trillion.

We are 87 trillion in total combined debt, Federal, State, City, Municipal, Unfunded liability, SS SSD Medicare Medicade, State and Government union pension.

The interest on the loan is more than the current GDP.

In order to pay for the next, foreign regiem change we will collectively need to triple the amount of tax you, yes you pay.

Currently the average working American pays 49% of there total income in tax, Federal income, State income, City, Sales, Property, federal excise, fuel tax. etc. etc.

This would indicate that the working American, currently 137 million, of the 317 million would need to be taxed 150% of their income.

Devaluation of the currency / Inflation????

Get ready, the math does not work with out it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts