Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Interesting but I've got different take on this which has not been popular when posted elsewhere.

We all know that Western government's have enjoyed their extended powers during this mess. But in their wildest dream they aren't smart enough to execute The Plan referred to above.

I see The Plan as an elaborate Chicom plot to eliminate a certain segment of the population that would be problematic should they decide to aggressively pursue their version of much needed lebensraum. So why not engage in Unrestricted Warfare that pits different factions against each other in the West with elaborate disinformation campaigns regarding the vaccine? We all know where the virus came from folks. It was weaponized by the Chicom regime and unleashed against the world. Vaccines were found, so now the Chicoms need to sow the seeds of doubt.

It's clearly evident that many of those who refuse to get the vaccine do so because they are like minded independent types (who frequent forums like this and not mindless sheep.) The types that wouldn't think twice about defending their ways of life from foreign hostile influences. The types a Chicom regime would not wat to face because they'd lose their faces along with their heads.

We all know the power that the Chicoms have when interfering with elections so maybe the goal is to convince their biggest threat (you and me) not to get a shot.

No, this is not a reverse psychology play. No, it won't be a popular view but I've never cared about being popular anyway.

Full Disclosure: I've been Pfizerized twice and not making any judgments regarding a free persons right to choose. Better find some time to read this awesome article!

Godspeed.
I don't believe that there is any conspiracy theory behind covid and its vaccines. In my opinion, governments are losing respect of the people when they try to play games with vaccinating.

·
Super Moderator
9,720 Posts
I don't believe that there is any conspiracy theory behind covid and its vaccines. In my opinion, governments are losing respect of the people when they try to play games with vaccinating.
So I'm just curious. Is there a reason you added an article cleverly hidden when you quoted @CapitalKane49p? I went back and looked at the original post and it's not there.

·
Registered
962 Posts
I think there’s a certain amount of collusion by large liberal corporations but I think a large part of walk outs is that the liBernal’s just expected everyone to obey like good little sheep and were surprised when that didn’t happen. I really believe that vaccine mandates were mostly driven by money and control Science has little to do with it. When our state shut down the decision about essential vs nonessential businesses was made by the Dept. of Revenue. Show me the science by that!

Reactions: inceptor
21 - 25 of 25 Posts