Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

201 - 204 of 204 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Really? Oh we have a President that has balls, and is filling his campaign commitments. I see... You're less stable.

Rancher
lol, I'm a Trump supporter and I'm thrilled with what he's doing. But his opponents are more than willing stage false flags, assassinations, and uprisings in order to return to power. They do not care about the Republic - they only want power.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Well sales have certainly dropped off for us at the store, but I think it's just the calm before the storm. While the typical American has their eyes on politics, there's a civil war brewing in the streets and it's only heating up.

I'm sure you've seen the violence of the Trump protesters, but the Trump supporters are starting to fight back. The guy in the video above came prepared for battle with his stick and homemade shield and gas mask (for the pepper spray the protesters have been using).

The same thing's happening on the Black Lives Matter front. People are pushing back. This isn't only happening in the US either. It's all over the world.

I think we're only in the beginning stages of something BIG. Time will tell.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I'll come out and admit that I have significantly scaled back my prepping since Trump became president. A lot of my fears were based on what Hillary would've done as president. However, I do believe that I may have a false sense of security and SHTF is just as close as it once was. I've come to that realization and will be picking up where I left off. A couple of fears such as an attack on the power grid or even nuclear attack by North Korea seem to be even more probable now that Trump is in power. I supported him all the way and will continue to do so. However, it is the loonies out there that I do not trust to behave.

We had a decent ice storm a couple of months ago down here and I was stuck for about 3-4 hours on an icy road in my 2WD Toyota Sequoia. I have since sold that vehicle and purchased an AWD Subaru Outback. It still has plenty of storage room, and is definitely incognito as it looks like every other vehicle out there. All that to say, I know i've been slacking but I shall not slack any longer.

Reactions: SOCOM42
201 - 204 of 204 Posts