Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These pics?

For some reason I don't like looking through my unread posts and all I see are 1 word replies.

It normally doesn't bother me. Have at it. Fluff your post count. Doesn't bother me. But I'm not clicking a post only to see "wow" "cool" "siiiiick" as a reply. Some of which have no relation to the post.

Not singling someone out on purpose. Just getting tired of seeing a new response, come to find out its just post fluffing.

IIRC, he was warned before, especially because he was bringing up year old welcome threads to fluff his post count.

Last I checked, bandwidth cost money. So posts like these are wasteful. Font Screenshot Technology Communication Device Electronic device Product Font Screenshot Communication Device Electronic device
Product Font Communication Device Screenshot Technology

Mikey. What are you doing?

·
Administrator
15,411 Posts
deleted

·
Registered
7,970 Posts
These pics?

For some reason I don't like looking through my unread posts and all I see are 1 word replies.

It normally doesn't bother me. Have at it. Fluff your post count. Doesn't bother me. But I'm not clicking a post only to see "wow" "cool" "siiiiick" as a reply. Some of which have no relation to the post.

Not singling someone out on purpose. Just getting tired of seeing a new response, come to find out its just post fluffing.

IIRC, he was warned before, especially because he was bringing up year old welcome threads to fluff his post count.

Last I checked, bandwidth cost money. So posts like these are wasteful. View attachment 3362 View attachment 3363
View attachment 3364

Mikey. What are you doing?
Cool, maybe Mikey is a fluffer in his daytime job??

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
shameful

·
Administrator
15,411 Posts
I understand you concern and Mikeyprepper walks to his own beat which is cool. Mikeyprepper has contributed many posts that are longer than one word.
i'll admit that in the beginning Ol' Mikey bothered me too, but I'm past that now.
Mikey's OK.

Reactions: Meangreen

·
Registered
285 Posts
Awww com'on don't you guys have something more important to discuss? Sure there are now, and going to be in the future, things that annoy us but this topic seems trivial to me. I wish the discussion forums would not show number of posts for a member.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts