Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
yes, but those people would have prepped, there should be no room for people who do not do for them selves, as if you dont do for your self, you cant be trusted to pull the line for the group. so every one comes to the table with something.

then we just keep feeding the dependant mind. people who do nothing for themselves, but expect to be in on the goodness.
yes cooperation is the best way- but welfare is not.
Agreed. I have a friend, hasnt prepped for nuttn. but he is the most reliable, shirt off his back, smart as heck person/friend I have met in years. if he knocked on my door tomorrow ,with nothing to bring to the table, i would still try to help him. I just would. I cannot, and will not kick a person when down. Now, i will not endanger myself or my own, no matter what. But decisions, hard decsions, must be made. I'm not some goody two shoes liberal whack job, Im kinda of hard ass, and I will put a bullet where its needed. But I will try to help, until i am certain that there is no help to offer. Sorry, just cant turn away a soul that may, might, maybe, worth an effort.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
...I have a friend, hasnt prepped for nuttn. but he is the most reliable, shirt off his back, smart as heck person/friend I have met in years. if he knocked on my door tomorrow ,with nothing to bring to the table, i would still try to help him. I just would. I cannot, and will not kick a person when down...
A friend who doesn't prep and intends leeching off you when it hits the fan is no real friend at all!
Don't feel sorry for them, feel ANGRY at them!
Look, that's your stockpile on the left, enough to keep you alive for say 2 weeks, long enough in a SHTF situation til the Government and National Guard hopefully begin to get power and water supplies restored, and food relief convoys into the cities.
But if you share it with a "friend" it dramatically drops by half (pile on right) and you'll both begin to starve at the end of just one week.
I suppose then you could always eat him unless he eats you first..:)

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
When it hits the fan we'll sure as hell find out who our real friends are, it'll be dog eat dog out there.
Even Spock cracked up in the 'Amok Time' episode when sexual frustration got the better of him [I'm used to it ha ha] and he was on the point of stabbing Kirk and taking over the Enterprise to fly back to Vulcan to mate with some vulcan floozy-

21 - 23 of 23 Posts