I just looked into their obviously very new company and was not impressed at all I think that for myself, I would rather go to wallyworld and buy the same foods only by the name of Oguson Farms. They have been around a little longer and I have seen some quality replys from severeal other people and like what I see. Also, many more varities in store. For instance, on your food supply depot, they offer a breakfast bucked for $119.00 which consists only of taters and bell peppers. Hmmm, seems awfully expensive for just that. I didn't go any further, as they actually offer very little other then their buckets.
I know, everybody has to start someplace, but that doesn't make them any better, just newer.
Their breakfast bucket variety bucket is regularly 139.95, on sale at the local place for 69 bucks. And their Entree variety bucket which is $189.95 is on sale for 79 bucks. I figured for that price, they might be worth it.
Well Tx. a deal is only a good deal if what your getting for your frn's is worth eating . Also, since it is a new company in the first place, how can they say that their food will store so long ? Also, do they make it theirselves or are they simply buying it , putting their lable on it and calling it their own ? Why don't you go over there and see if they have any small samples you could taste before laying down your frn's for any large amounts. I am not trying to slight their company, only to make you beware . Or should I say buyer beware? Since there are so many places cropping up due a bit I believe to 12-21-2012 , I myself am a little more skeptical about new companies only jumping on the band wagon.
There's a couple things to know about Food Supply Depot.
1) it's been around since 2004... so it's not a jump on the bandwagon kind of company.
2) they do make their own food, and the reason it's a little pricier is because they use organic, nutrient-dense and high quality ingredients. Every meal also qualifies as vegetarian.
3) there is a lot of research that suggests food packaged in Mylar pouches can last for 20 years if stored properly. The same claim is made by Auguson Farms and every other company that uses them.
4) I've personally tried their sample packs and have loved about 75% of the meals. Some of them aren't to my preference, but that's just my preference. They're actually really good!
5) You do have to pay for the samples which is a downer. They definitely should offer some for free to encourage people to make the big investment.
byubuckeyes. if they do have samples then he would be well advised to buy some and sample them before laying down heavy cash for a lot of untested items. I agree with what you say , but he just wanted to know if anyone had tried any. Seems like you have.