Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
4,678 Posts
the riotous metro areas will be following DCs lead - if it blows up in there >>>>> look out across the country - it's not winter winter in most places and it's been a month since Christmas ....

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
Mike Pence will be sworn in at 11:30 est and Trump takes the oath at 12 noon.Weather and/or threats depending,so i've heard,the plan is to do so on the steps of the Capitol building (Pence) and Trump's will be done at the White House as traditional unless the rain is too heavy,both may move inside.
Ok thanks!

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Putting the wife on a plane to see her folks in ******* southcentral virginia, then going to a business conference in Seattle right after - not looking forward to that

sent from a paper cup and string via quantum wierdness

·
Registered
5,579 Posts
I live near Madison, Wisconsin. Here they are still protesting the Vietnam War, and the 'mullet' is still fashionable.

My wife and go out for coffee every afternoon to the B&N cafe. We are both armed, and by now the snowflakes know that old bikers get "owly" if their coffee gets cold.

I will hold to the same plan, jihadists go into the trash, old hippies go into recyclable...

·
Banned
4,010 Posts
Business as usual here but I wouldn't want to be in D.C. or any of the liberal CA cities for the next few days.

I understand that the media whore Al Sharpton will be protesting in DC.... he opens his mouth and.... here come the flies....

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Good day to go grocery shopping.people will either be watching the inauguration or,the idiots will be protesting at every federal building they can find.don't go to the post office tomorrow.

The stores will be empty probably.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
I'll be in the st Pete/Clearwater area, taking the woman to the airport. I would be concerned, but I'll be in a Prius, so it's cool. Lol

·
Registered
147 Posts
I have to work, but it is only a few miles from the house and in a rural community so I am not worried. DH works from home on Friday so he will have a quiet day. Our oldest goes to college in the city and we have told him to stay off campus since he has no classes on Fridays. Some of those college kids are out of hand and we don't want our son to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. He did well staying out of the way of BLM protest a few months ago so hopefully he will once again avoid the areas that could be trouble spots.

·
Administrator
14,681 Posts
I'll be in the st Pete/Clearwater area, taking the woman to the airport. I would be concerned, but I'll be in a Prius, so it's cool. Lol
As long as you don't have to get on Dale Maybrey Blvd you should be fine.
Last time I was on that road going to the Air Force base "they" we're shooting at each other from moving cars.
Wild!

·
Registered
9,062 Posts
Myself, I have nothing planned.

If I have to go out, I will be armed as usual.

Too isolated here to worry about any happenings in my area.

There are protest planned in the big city 15 miles away.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Im not to worried, but rlthe skyway bridge scares me..

Reactions: bigwheel

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
I can't drive until I get cataract surgery in both eyes (scheduled in March), so I'm working from home anyway.
No reason to leave the house at all for the next couple of days. I'll just lock the doors and stream the madness on one of the monitors here and call it good. (^_^)

Reactions: bigwheel

·
Registered
10,574 Posts
I can't drive until I get cataract surgery in both eyes (scheduled in March), so I'm working from home anyway.
No reason to leave the house at all for the next couple of days. I'll just lock the doors and stream the madness on one of the monitors here and call it good. (^_^)
Best of fortunes on the surgery. I went to my eye place early last week and the nice guy said mine aint go no bigger since I seen him a few years back..and they still aint quite ripe yet. Praise the Lord! He say I am still a solid 20/40. Which apparently aint too bad for old blind guys. No wonder I can still knock the eye out of a fly with the Sig forty at forty paces..shooting from the hip of course. lol No telling how good it would be to actually aim the gun huh?

·
Super Moderator
1-6 months, natural disasters or economic collapse
9,055 Posts
My day won't change. I'm from Texas, and have never let a bunch of hot air ruin my plans before, and not about to start now. That's not to say the AR won't happen to find its way into the truck, just in case actual dangerous people do something, but the huff-n-puffs won't do anything of note.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Already chained up to go to town, so I'm committed. Been a lot of coyotes running around lately, though, think I'll throw an extra rifle in the truck. In my whole town and surrounding area you'd be hard pressed to scare up more than a hundred people or thereabouts and we all get along pretty well.

21 - 40 of 49 Posts