Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like I'm all alone here!

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Where abouts in Iowa are you located, general area if you don't mind me asking? I'm in central, nice to see a local finally!

·
Registered
183 Posts
I live in the Cedar Rapids area. Being central is the Des Moines area? I'm trying to put together a meet up with others in the area so we can trade stories and ideas and support each other. It would be cool if you were close just let me know

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah I'm in Des Moines area slightly north of there but not much!

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
maybe I'll check it out...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Recently joined the site. I'm in the north central part of the state. A little northwest of the Mason City area.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Recently joined the site. I'm in the north central part of the state. A little northwest of the Mason City area.
If anyone is still here! lol

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
What do you think about the ethanol subsidies?
I think they have absolutely nothing to do with prepping, therefore I ignore them since absolutely nobody cares what I think politically and my vote is useless.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
You dont prep whiskey? gasp
When I was young and even dumber than I am now, a girl broke my heart. SO... I sat down with a fifth of Jack and downed the entire bottle in about an hour.

The rest of the night was spent puking up my toenails, and to this day even the SMELL of whiskey makes me want to hurl. Needless to say, I do not prep whiskey.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts