Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Not that I doubt this article, but I am a "Trust But Verufy" kind of guy. I will need to search later for another source reporting the same thing.

It is sad that the possibility of Barry saying this doesn't even make me sit up straight since it seems so apparent in his ideaology.

I wonder if he realizes he is doing little more than urging on the Patriot movement?

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Yeah, governmental tyranny is no reason to break away. This smashed bag of assholes with legs in a taxpayer paid for suit will say anything to stem the thoughts of revolution from our crappy government he can. He can go suck on wookie shlong as fair as I'm concerned and have a nice glass of shut the hell up afterwards to wash down the memories of his time pissing on the country.

American-revolution.jpg

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not that I doubt this article, but I am a "Trust But Verufy" kind of guy. I will need to search later for another source reporting the same thing.

It is sad that the possibility of Barry saying this doesn't even make me sit up straight since it seems so apparent in his ideaology.

I wonder if he realizes he is doing little more than urging on the Patriot movement?
I think you are right I just noticed (POLITICAL SATIRE) at the bottom I tried to delete the post until I can find more on this but was unable to delete.

·
Administrator
15,031 Posts
Barack HUSSIEN Obama is not my President.

·
Registered
95 Posts
The linked article is (POLITICAL SATIRE), as shown at the bottom of the page. I've seen this same article mentioned, and dismissed as satire on other forums already today.

B.O. is bad enough already, with plenty of stupid policies and statements for us to be angry about, so there's really little need for us to get bent out of shape over a piece of satire.

Tim

1 - 10 of 10 Posts