Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
24,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
My favorite You Tube Preacher says Bidens current strategy of pulling assests out of middle East to counteract the China threat is a big mistake as they will be needed worse where they are at when Ezekiel's War breaks out. Turkey, Russia and Iran will be the bad guys in that.
I don't think it matters. We know how it will play out.

·
Administrator
15,266 Posts
As far as vaccines and vaccine passports, I’m glad we live in Florida.
Our governor does not put up with that jive.
DeSantis for President in 2024

·
Registered
13 Posts
First lotto tickets, then free beer, and then some states even offered free weed as incentive for people to take the jab.

They are literally capitalizing on people's addictions to intice them to take this stupid ass BS. What a sad and disgusting environment we are living in.

Looks like operation "Polygon" is now in the works, brought to you by none other than the same elitist shitstains who coordinated the Covid BS.

More turmoil is on the horizon, folks - prepare yourselves accordingly.

·
Registered
59 Posts
RPD, we are envious of your governor down there. We definitely had a bait and switch here in Georgia. We thought we were going to get a strong governor. However, we got another zig zag Zell.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Oh I'm just waiting for the fall! Its gonna be like the worst horror movie (maybe) I've ever seen except this time I can't bury my head in hubbys stinky shirt, plug my ears, and sing la-de-da-dumb-me.

I expect the vaccine victims are gonna be starting to feel it around the fall, and no doubt another "variant" will come through. You're gonna have to show your vaccine passport.

I keep thinking to myself what I would do if there were actually a virus out there that would kill on infection, and that there was no cure for. Obviously masks do nothing against a virus. If I didn't have kids I'd go out with my friends and live it up till i died. With kids, depending on if it was deadly to kids or not, I'd probably do the same. I very much understand why some people have gone crazy, if there was a real virus like how they describe it on CNN and if I was souless and believed death was the ultimate end, I might go crazy too.
The perfect virus does not kill too fast, in fact it should take a while to manifest itself in symptoms. If the host dies too soon, then they don't have time to spread it. I got the vax so:

When I die and they lay me to rest
Gonna go to the place that's the best
When I lay me down to die
Goin' up to the spirit in the sky

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
My tin foil thoughts,

First I’m not convinced china will take Taiwan by force when they can take it politically quite easily though in time. Why risk war? What would they gain and lose? Gain Taiwan and lose the American market place? I don’t think they are that mentally ill.

As for a bug it may have been a multifaceted tool. They got Trump. They put in biden. They distracted us from Hong Kong issues that were not going well AND the trade deals Trump got and they didn’t want. What do they get off round two? A US Market with more inflated dollars for them to sell cheap goods too? Maybe!

·
Registered
124 Posts
It would be a bit too obvious, wouldn't it?
If the world watches another virus spread out from China within 2 years of the first one, AND China makes a move at the same time, it better be a truly deadly virus. Otherwise, we're all going to see the aggression, and WW3 will begin.
If it's strong enough to actually kill, unlike the 97% survivability rate of SARS-COV2, then we will all just be sideswiped and useless to do anything about China's move.

Either way, recovery will eventually take place across the world, and China will again fall into the crosshairs.
Seems like a huge risk just to take an island. It would be less damaging for them to just take Taiwan without any virus play. Yeah, there will be some backlash, but it won't be a world-impacting event.
The next phase of the bio weapon has already been released, it's the so called covid19 vaccines.

·
Super Moderator
1-6 months, natural disasters or economic collapse
9,747 Posts
The next phase of the bio weapon has already been released, it's the so called covid19 vaccines.
You're probably right. But I'm a bit encouraged to find out that over half of the U.S. is not yet vaccinated. I'm hoping it's due to hesitancy about the various issues it's now known to cause, and not just a supply thing.
Maybe there's hope yet.
That's assuming the theory about vaccine "shed" doesn't pan out to be true.

·
Registered
425 Posts
My tin foil thoughts,

First I’m not convinced china will take Taiwan by force when they can take it politically quite easily though in time. Why risk war? What would they gain and lose? Gain Taiwan and lose the American market place? I don’t think they are that mentally ill.

As for a bug it may have been a multifaceted tool. They got Trump. They put in biden. They distracted us from Hong Kong issues that were not going well AND the trade deals Trump got and they didn’t want. What do they get off round two? A US Market with more inflated dollars for them to sell cheap goods too? Maybe!
Interesting, me in my tinfoil hat like it.
Don't qoute me on this but I do believe Nixon took the dollar off the gold standard, so its already basically worthless.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts