Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
24,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, here's the short of it.
A Chinese billionaire has been making the rounds, explaining that the Chinese people are not our enemy but the CCP is.

China intends on invading Taiwan and will subsequently release another virus so as to cripple the West, targeting the U.S.

Yes, that is the Natural News site, but links to the billionaire talks are at the bottom of the article.

Interestingly enough, the U.S. and Japan are reportedly conducting wargames in preparation for an invasion of Taiwan.

Sure, the billionaire claims to have intel, but I still doubt people when they give an idea when someone is supposed to happen.

·
Super Moderator
1-6 months, natural disasters or economic collapse
9,731 Posts
It would be a bit too obvious, wouldn't it?
If the world watches another virus spread out from China within 2 years of the first one, AND China makes a move at the same time, it better be a truly deadly virus. Otherwise, we're all going to see the aggression, and WW3 will begin.
If it's strong enough to actually kill, unlike the 97% survivability rate of SARS-COV2, then we will all just be sideswiped and useless to do anything about China's move.

Either way, recovery will eventually take place across the world, and China will again fall into the crosshairs.
Seems like a huge risk just to take an island. It would be less damaging for them to just take Taiwan without any virus play. Yeah, there will be some backlash, but it won't be a world-impacting event.

·
Registered
376 Posts
First one was a dry run. They'll have another one ready to go as soon as they can get their vaccine house in order. There are 100 million CPC members who will be inoculated. Taiwan will be crushed like HK. India will be a graveyard and then they'll move down like a hoard of locusts into Australia. The whole time the woke West will be too distracted by righting past wrongs and eating their tails.

Godspeed.

·
Administrator
15,252 Posts
I fully expect another round even if it’s not from China.
Even if the government has to make one up. The Biden administration wants control of every aspect of our lives, and the majority of our people have shown they can be terribly manipulated thru crisis.

·
Registered
24,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I fully expect another round even if it’s not from China.
Even if the government has to make one up. The Biden administration wants control of every aspect of our lives, and the majority of our people have shown they can be terribly manipulated thru crisis.
Yup. We’ll either wave flags or hide in our houses, depending on the scenario.

·
Registered
24,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If this isn't the most "START PREPARING FOR ANYTHING" thread ever, I don't know what is LOL
I think you have a point.
We never know when the S is going to hit the fan.
We look for clues, but history indicates that we won't see it coming.

·
Super Moderator
1-6 months, natural disasters or economic collapse
9,731 Posts
My mother has fallen headlong into the conspiracies surrounding the lockdowns and variants. I'm unsure what to make of it all. It seems like too much too fast. The frog in the pot is going to start noticing.
She sent something to me that she says she found on Facebook, but I don't see how Facebook would have allowed it.
It was a "memorandum" that claims to be getting passed around the upper echelons of the UK government about how they are going to introduce new lockdown procedures in July to coincide with new variants that they happen to identify. It goes on to claim that bracelets will start getting delivered, and anyone caught out after curfew, or without their bracelet, or outside of their allowed zone of activity, will be find up to 5,000GBP or jailed.
Anyone who refuses to get the vaccine will have their children and/or elderly family members removed from their homes by force.
The note claims this is all a lead up to "phase 2", which is basically all out depopulation. It begins by stating that common medications will become illegal to continue producing or selling, the food supply will be intentionally shortened, and the expected world population by 2025 will be 1 billion people. Half of which are claimed to be of Chinese and Japanese origin, noting that these cultures are already groomed to follow orders. (which seems kinda racist to me)

It's pretty fantastical.
I see no way that something like this could happen in the span of 4 years, and not cause an outright violent revolution across the world.

Like I said, too much, too fast.
But damn, would I hate to ignore the possibility completely.
On a completely unrelated note... I loaded up another batch of .300 blackout rounds tonight. ;)

·
Administrator
15,252 Posts
Facebook is not wrapped as tight as those who don’t belong think it is.

·
Super Moderator
3,578 Posts
It's pretty fantastical.
I see no way that something like this could happen in the span of 4 years, and not cause an outright violent revolution across the world.

Like I said, too much, too fast.
But damn, would I hate to ignore the possibility completely.
On a completely unrelated note... I loaded up another batch of .300 blackout rounds tonight. ;)
If I had posted in late 2019 that within a year the government would not allow us to go to church, celebrate a marriage, attend the funeral of a loved one and that everyone would be homeschooling, I would have been ridiculed. I don't believe anything is out of the realm of possibilities anymore.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Saw this story earlier today. Makes you wonder if covid was a test run to see how fast it would spread and governments would react.

·
Registered
24,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

The figures show that among patients who test positive for the Delta variant, the mortality rate for those who are “fully vaccinated,” meaning they received both doses of an mRNA injection, is nearly eight times higher.

This corresponds to similar research from Public Health England which determined that vaccinated people are 600 percent more likely to die from Delta than unvaccinated people.

This shouldn't be a surprise to those who were paying attention.

"They" say the "vaccine" will protect those who took the jab, but it is looking like it was a kill-shot.

Remember what we learned about the gene therapy treatment experiments before the KungFlu? The test animals fared poorly when exposed to the virus afterward.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Eight times higher!
Thank God i didn't jump on the free stuff for getting the jab.
Now if they had offered a Stepford wife things might have gone badly for me.
Luckily old X sets the bar pretty high at being bought off. ;)

·
Registered
419 Posts
Oh I'm just waiting for the fall! Its gonna be like the worst horror movie (maybe) I've ever seen except this time I can't bury my head in hubbys stinky shirt, plug my ears, and sing la-de-da-dumb-me.

I expect the vaccine victims are gonna be starting to feel it around the fall, and no doubt another "variant" will come through. You're gonna have to show your vaccine passport.

I keep thinking to myself what I would do if there were actually a virus out there that would kill on infection, and that there was no cure for. Obviously masks do nothing against a virus. If I didn't have kids I'd go out with my friends and live it up till i died. With kids, depending on if it was deadly to kids or not, I'd probably do the same. I very much understand why some people have gone crazy, if there was a real virus like how they describe it on CNN and if I was souless and believed death was the ultimate end, I might go crazy too.

·
Registered
344 Posts

This shouldn't be a surprise to those who were paying attention.

"They" say the "vaccine" will protect those who took the jab, but it is looking like it was a kill-shot.

Remember what we learned about the gene therapy treatment experiments before the KungFlu? The test animals fared poorly when exposed to the virus afterward.
If this is true and the statistics of 8X more lethal are accurate then there's going to be a lot less traffic on the roads.

·
Registered
10,764 Posts
My favorite You Tube Preacher says Bidens current strategy of pulling assests out of middle East to counteract the China threat is a big mistake as they will be needed worse where they are at when Ezekiel's War breaks out. Turkey, Russia and Iran will be the bad guys in that.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts