Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You have got to be shitting me. Now I just saw where obummer and his family is takin ANOTHER vacation!!! This time to Martha's Vineyard.. It is supposed to be a week long trip in August.. This will be the 3rd time in 4 years. Not to mention all of the other vacations they have taken.. It seems to me they are on vacation about a week out of every month... Must be nice!! We are picking up the tab for it too.. It's almost like he is pissin in the face of the American people!!!

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
You have got to be shitting me. Now I just saw where obummer and his family is takin ANOTHER vacation!!! This time to Martha's Vineyard.. It is supposed to be a week long trip in August.. This will be the 3rd time in 4 years. Not to mention all of the other vacations they have taken.. It seems to me they are on vacation about a week out of every month... Must be nice!! We are picking up the tab for it too.. It's almost like he is pissin in the face of the American people!!!
I beg you to rethink your outrage sir. If Obama is out vacationing, he is not issuing Executive Orders, not signing crazy dummycrat bills, not giving speeches where he is trying to spark racial violence, etc. As far as I am concerned, he can go on a permanent vacation for the next 3 and 1/2 years. He seems to like golf so much. We need to convince him to join the PGA old-duffers league. Let him vacation all he wants - less time to damage the country and less likely that I will need my preps to survive.

But I do agree, it is a shitty deal that we are out working our butts off to pay for his vacations. But since our countrymen re-elected the idiot, our job now is to keep him as far away from the signing pen as possible. If that means vacations, so be it.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
When your the president, and with this one who thinks 17+ trillon in debt is no problem. What is the problem with 100+ million vacation. Hey I am entitled to them!

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
The mans trying to get every penny out of being president he can. You are really going to be pissed when the democrats try to change the law allowing him to run for another term.

·
Registered
4,373 Posts
I notice his speech writers deleted the word "sacrifice"

It was intriguing to read about the new Pope. I'm not catholic but his story was funny. After being crowned and all he insisted on going to the hotel lobby and front desk himself to check out of the hotel. He personally called his paper boy to cancel his subscription, and dumped the old glass bubble pope mobile so he could shake hands. He has reportedly already punished a few higher ranking cardinals for living a "high" life on the churches dime.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts