Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

Another open-carry police baiter making gun owners look bad

12K views 79 replies 22 participants last post by  Seneca 
The cops first needs to tell the caller that it is legal to carry a pistol and then ask them if he is doing anything suspicious if not there is nothing they can do. No they are not supposed to stop someone that is not breaking any laws it would be different if they heard there was a robbery in that vacinity. This is all to make gun owners fell like owning a gun is somehow illegal or wrong.

Maybe we should thank the gun control people. Before they came along and started trying to ban guns and woke people up only a few states gave out conceled Liciences. Now most state are shall issue states ( meaning as long as you meet certain requirements they have to issue you a liciences) now we are starting to see some unrestricted states even ( you don't need a liciences to carry open or conceled )

This site has a good map of the states and their laws and other information.

Guns And The Law

@lucky Jim
Quote: The moral?- stay squeaky clean and they can't touch you..

It depend on who's ideal of squeaky clean you are talking about. People get arrested all the time for laws on the books that they know nothing about. We hear all the time ignorance of the law is know excuse. But I can show you several cases where the police arrest or hassle someone because they don't know the law. If the police in the video would have just followed the laws there wouldn't have been a video. He was harassed because he was doing something that wasn't politically correct. Not because he wasn't squeaky clean.

Obama is a hell of a gun sales man.

There have been a total of 65,376,373 background checks conducted on Americans seeking to purchase firearms since February 2009, the first full month of President Barack Obama's first term, CNSNews.com reports. To put that into perspective, the number of gun background checks under Obama outnumber the entire population of the U.K., which is estimated at about 61.8 million.

A background check is only done after you do all the paperwork and are ready to hand the money over so each check pretty much equals a sale. And that doesn't even show the true number of guns purchased between individuals which is estimated to be 30% to 40% of all guns sold.

Number of Gun Background Checks Under Obama Outnumber the Entire Population of the U.K. | TheBlaze.com

I wonder how many of the new guns are the evil black rifles, that has a pistol grip turning them into killing machines.
I remember many years ago there wasn't a lot of companies making them of course Colt and Bushmast was probably the first. Now cut me some slack because I am just going by memory.
Now some of the companies making them are
Colt
Bushmaster
Rockriver
Olympia arms
Lmt
Smith and Wesson
Rugger
Sig
Fn-Herschel
And these are just the ones I can think of now I am sure I am missing a lot more.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.