Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As a former Navy Medic I am especially interested in serious prep for medical preparedness. Is there much talk about these matters on the forum? Also, I'm looking at the home page for site sponsors but haven't found a link to them. Whom do I contact for info on sponsorship?

Thanks, Arizona coyote

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Hello from Minnesota

Check with Leon about site sponsorship.

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
seems like I will need his email info, I don't have a clue.
No, just go into the private message off of your profile settings page. There will be a private message menu on the left side (I think). Just type "Leon" in the send-to box and go to town. I do not know if it is case sensitive on the name, but his handle is with a capital L.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Welcome from Texas

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Welcome from Texas!

Good to have a "doc" on the team. So, since you're here, I'm having this problem with sleep interrupting my need to pee at night. :-?

·
Administrator
15,097 Posts
Welcome from Florida. Thank you for serving our country.
I was Army, 1967-1970.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Welcome from Texas!

Good to have a "doc" on the team. So, since you're here, I'm having this problem with sleep interrupting my need to pee at night. :-?
A very coomon condition among the mid life male gender. And the way you state it very amusing as well.
In a related subject be sure to get your PSA checked once a year if you're over 45 yrs. 1 out of 6 men get
prostate cancer but if detected early chances for a cure are outstanding.

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
Arizona coyote, Sometimes Leon is "on assignment" and gone for a few days, but If he hasn't contacted you yet, he will.

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
A very coomon condition among the mid life male gender. And the way you state it very amusing as well.
In a related subject be sure to get your PSA checked once a year if you're over 45 yrs. 1 out of 6 men get
prostate cancer but if detected early chances for a cure are outstanding.
And make sure you get a doctor with small fingers! :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts