Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would anyone on here shoot someone elses reloads? I mean, not knowing the person, say Joe blow on this forum was offering some reloaded 9mm, at a fair price..

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes sir, i fully understand the need for survival equipement to be of quality, and tested, before a bad situation..
I meant just for plinking around, I have some 9mm shells, and just purchased my fiance a nice 9mm, but shes never qualified for her training with a semi- always been a .357 revolver. That particular pistol is not available, so instead of a ring, i got her a lifetime warrantied 9mm. She is nervous about the "requals" and i want to be able to have many days "on the range" with her, and the date is quickly approaching. Probably not worth it though, becouse at .50 a round, thats still cheaper than "peace of mind" knowing about the quality you referred to. I couldn't stand the thought of " a cheap reload" hurting my baby.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.