Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Just found this, dont know anything yet, except what this video says, but DEAR GOD, scary.
I want to know if he was under arrest, becouse they would have never pulled this on me, if I was consious, they would a hell of a fight.
Doesn't say when it happened, what the suspect was charged with. But, believe me, I will be researching as soon as I get off here.

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
It Begins… New Mexico Cops Now Performing Anal Cavity Searches for Traffic Violations
Posted by Rachel Pulaski on Tuesday, November 5, 2013, 8:48 PM
On January 2, 2013, David Eckert was leaving Wal-Mart in Deming, NM and reportedly failed to make a complete stop at the stop sign. He was immediately pulled over by police. Law enforcement then asked Eckhert to step out of the vehicle.

According to reports Eckert appeared to be clenching his buttocks so law enforcement concluded that Eckert was hiding narcotics in his anal cavity. The officers detained Eckert and secured a search warrant allowing for an anal cavity search. What happened next are what nightmares are made of.

The Regime Goes Deep–

KOB reported:

The lawsuit claims that Deming Police tried taking Eckert to an emergency room in Deming, but a doctor there refused to perform the anal cavity search citing it was “unethical.”

But physicians at the Gila Regional Medical Center in Silver City agreed to perform the procedure and a few hours later, Eckert was admitted.

While there, Eckert was subjected to repeated and humiliating forced medical procedures. A review of Eckert’s medical records, which he released to KOB, and details in the lawsuit show the following happened:

1. Eckert’s abdominal area was x-rayed; no narcotics were found.

2. Doctors then performed an exam of Eckert’s anus with their fingers; no narcotics were found.

3. Doctors performed a second exam of Eckert’s anus with their fingers; no narcotics were found.

4. Doctors penetrated Eckert’s anus to insert an enema. Eckert was forced to defecate in front of doctors and police officers. Eckert watched as doctors searched his stool. No narcotics were found.

5. Doctors penetrated Eckert’s anus to insert an enema a second time. Eckert was forced to defecate in front of doctors and police officers. Eckert watched as doctors searched his stool. No narcotics were found.

6. Doctors penetrated Eckert’s anus to insert an enema a third time. Eckert was forced to defecate in front of doctors and police officers. Eckert watched as doctors searched his stool. No narcotics were found.

7. Doctors then x-rayed Eckert again; no narcotics were found.

8. Doctors prepared Eckert for surgery, sedated him, and then performed a colonoscopy where a scope with a camera was inserted into Eckert’s anus, rectum, colon, and large intestines. No narcotics were found.

Throughout this ordeal, Eckert protested and never gave doctors at the Gila Regional Medical Center consent to perform any of these medical procedures.

This is really unbelievable.

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I dont know, something must be out of the ordinary, becouse I would have been at the channel 4 news the second I got out of their custody. January 2, 2013, seems like to long ago. Still researching.
And, this is not a smear against police, Im just presenting what I find.

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Luna County also just paid 1 million dollars in a settlement for illegal strip searches. This took place at my local hospital and I can't say it surprises me.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Let the anal probing begin!

This is absolutely wrong in so many ways.

Maybe he was clinching his butt because he was trying to avoid an accident? I want to know what judge thought that this was probable cause to go beyond a normal search of an American citizen. I also want to know why running a stop sign is cause fof any search at all. I would also like to know if the state is defending the incident. I grt so tired of hearing about bad things cops do and the investigation (always performed months later so people forget) results in no charges, yhey keep their job and are exonerated.... almost always.

Here where I live, a number of years ago a mentally retarded inmate (in county jail on charges of disturbing the peace during a parade) was was duct taped to a chair in the jail, doused with water and was tazed more than 13 times. He was left in his cell where he died "of a previously undiagnosed heart arryhmia" The cops involved all kept their jobs and the investigation exonerated them all.

Just unbelieveable. It seems to me that police are given a pass now a days. However, I think we have a crazy policy in place around America where the criminals are given rights galore, but ordinary folks that work for a living have to give a good chunk of our money to the govrrnment to support food stamps for deadbeats. I suspect the cops in this scenario will be hailed as heros and exonerated.

One more thing..... the family sued and won a 3 million dollar lawsuit..... all paid by taxpayer money. I get angry at that too. The family in my opinion did the right thing to sue the county, but the county still stick to their guns saying nothing was done wrong. So i forsee my taxes going up to defend and pay out more lawsuits.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
I can't believe the doctors actually took it that far. That guy must have really pissed the cops off.. There has to be something we are not hearing. That is messed up and if it went don't like it says, I would go after EVERYONE involved!!

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Only going to get worse... are you really surprised at this happening.. One last thing if you vote a police state into power you get what you voted for...and this dont surprise me at all..

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
"Cavity searches" are commonplace but this exceeds all necessary search parameters. This was vindictive rape by the police. This was a bad cop executing his will over another human being in the most extreme manner possible. After the civil suits are finalized and payment is made all those involved should go on trial for aggravated assault and rape. Doctors and the cops involved need to be held accountable for this savage act.

Reactions: indie

·
Registered
6,180 Posts
Don't feel to bad for the guy because he will retire a millionaire off this.

I going to start running stop signs. Can I write the fines off as a expense?

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Money can't repair the mental and emotional damage done to him. It is possible to recover but it is not easy and not quick.

Reactions: indie

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
The dog is "alerting" on command due to his training. He didn't alert on the person - just the seat of the car. There may or may not be a drug scent do to the presence of different drugs left on our money in their trip around the world. While dogs can get that scent they are trained to only alert to the presence of the actual drugs. These cops are using the dog to brutalize innocent people.

Reactions: rickkyw1720pf

·
Registered
966 Posts
He seems to have had some drug arrests in his past. Beck didn't mention that. Sending him a bill was icing on the cake. He will end up rich as will his attorneys.

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Looking into these cases and it seems to me that these were truly hate crimes. Not a hate crime toward race but it was a hate crime in that it was a personal attack. The men that endured this attack were both career criminals. In a society it is the same percentage of people doing most of the crimes and in a small town you personally know all the criminals and it’s the same people that get arrested over and over. I believe in these cases the men were targeted by the police because the stops were petty and the searches were excessive to say the least. The police abused their powers and these men were raped and their rights were violated. I believe the police and the medical staff involved will pay dearly and may face criminal charges as well.
I believe this is happening more and more because of a lack of proper training and mismanagement within the law enforcement agency.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
The police chief says when asked, "We follows the laws and protocols". It just so happens that the laws and protocols as they see them, gives them the power to rape and assault a person in unbelievable, unethical, immoral and anal ways. You all come on over now, we'll supply the anal lube and anesthetics.

smileys-2.jpg

1 - 20 of 26 Posts