Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
BACKSTORY

A few days ago the Westboro Baptist Church (WBC) announced that they would be picketing the Newtown funerals taking place today, tomorrow, and Saturday. Honestly, I have been a longtime hater of this group. In my eyes, anyone who pickets funerals, especially those of our fallen heroes and children is an enemy and should be shut down.

The good news is the hacktivist group 'Anonymous' caught wind of WBC's threats to picket these funerals and have basically waged war on the WBC ever since...in the past few days the WBC website has been attacked, their personal information published for the public, Twitter accounts hacked, emails intercepted, their hotel location near Newtown was revealed publicly via Twitter today (Motel 6 in Hartford in case anyone is interested). Basically this group is doing everything they can to stop WBC from showing up in Newtown while people bury their loved ones.

I am happy to report that thanks to the actions of this hacker group, several families peacefully laid their loved ones to rest because the WBC never showed up. My guess is they were too busy dealing with the fallout from the cyber attack.

MY REQUEST

So this hacker group also organized countless people to show up in Newtown today to serve as part of a silent human wall, to stand between the WBC and the families of the victims. I guess I just wanted to come here and encourage anyone who has the time Friday and Saturday, that lives within driving distance of Newtown, CT to show up in Newtown and be a part of that silent wall of humans, protecting funeral-goers from these hatemongers. It makes me sad that I even have to post something like this, but unfortunately groups like the WBC make it necessary.

Here's some pictures from the human wall today:
Servicemen serving as part of the wall (but not due to protestors): https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=11253630&l=36b191304f&id=65626302640
More servicemen:
Thanks all.

·
Registered
296 Posts
why on earth would they pickit the funerals? I know they have done this stuff and do do this stuff in the past but why would they pickit these funerals? I'm glad someone is sticking it to them I would gladly stand there to make sure they could not get close

·
Registered
210 Posts
The Westboro Baptist Church is after one thing... Publicity. A few years ago, I attended a funeral of a serviceman who was killed overseas. The funeral was in a small town here in Georgia. The WBC showed up with some protest signs. Since the cemetery was on private property they couldn't enter but they remained outside and continued their protest. The publisher of the local newspaper gave them only a single line in the news story and never named the church despite the fact that the church sent him a press release. Talk about a wasted effort.

Someone told me that when they got back to their van it had a few flat tires but I didn't see that personally. The WBC really looked like a bunch of idiots.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
They are some of the biggest scumbags American has in it right now. Sadly we've got a whole bunch more real close. Their in my prayers though that someone takes a baseball bat to their heads some day soon.

·
Registered
570 Posts
They protested an National Guardsman's funeral a few months back near my home town. I was fortunate enough to be home that weekend, and made a point of showing up at the counter protest. The WBC guys really didn't do much, besides stand there with their damn signs. Came off to me that their whole point was to rile some feathers, and get their "church's" name in the papers.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Here was the formal message to WBC from the hackers the other day:

And the message that was delivered after the cyber attacks. This one made me cry.

SouthernDad, you're right. WBC just wants publicity. The only publicity I'm sharing are serious efforts to dismantle them. Right now really none of the mainstream media are talking aboutWBC and I'd like to this it's purposeful. They aren't even talking about what Anonymous has done the past few days.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
For all we know the WBC might be closet Satanists deliberately trying to get Jesus a bad name, but they can't get under his radar, he said-
"Not all who call me "Lord,Lord" will enter the kingdom of heaven. Then I'll tell them plainly, I never knew you, get away from me" (Matt 7:21-23)
And- "Beware of false prophets who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves.You will know them by their fruits... every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit...Therefore by their fruits you'll know them" (Matt 7:15-20)
Paul said- "For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen masquerading as apostles of Christ" (2 Cor 11:13/14)

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The WBC threatened to come to Maine a few years back to picket a school and the Hell's Angels stepped forward and made some pretty serious threats to the group. They never showed. The really sick thing is they have their small children out there holding these signs.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
For all we know the WBC might be closet Satanists deliberately trying to get Jesus a bad name, but they can't get under his radar, he said-
"Not all who call me "Lord,Lord" will enter the kingdom of heaven. Then I'll tell them plainly, I never knew you, get away from me" (Matt 7:21-23)
And- "Beware of false prophets who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves.You will know them by their fruits... every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit...Therefore by their fruits you'll know them" (Matt 7:15-20)
Paul said- "For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen masquerading as apostles of Christ" (2 Cor 11:13/14)
Amen.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
LOL. This hacker group just updated their Twitter feed. It says, 'The Mayans are maybe wrong, but they did get one thing right, it's the end of the world for WBC.'

For some reason, I think these modern day Robin Hoods aren't done just yet ;)

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
I politely emailed WBC a while back asking if they'd like to have a friendly discussion/debate with me, but never got a reply, I was hoping to straighten them out but they must have been chicken, that's typical with groups like them, they can't stand the thought of anybody upsetting their shaky little raft of wacko beliefs, cluck-cluck-cluck..:)
There are also plenty of religious discussion forums around run by groups just as nutty as WBC and I sometimes register so I can slap them around, but pretty soon messages like this come up when I try to log back in-
"Your account has been disabled, please do not make any attempt to participate further in any of our Communities"

PS- I scare such groups shitless, one member posted- "Jim's a tough nut to crack folks. Don't mess with that one"
Yeah they better f*****g believe it..;)

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
I politely emailed WBC a while back asking if they'd like to have a friendly discussion/debate with me, but never got a reply, I was hoping to straighten them out but they must have been chicken..;)
There are also plenty of religious discussion forums around run by groups just as nutty as WBC and I sometimes register so I can slap them around, but pretty soon messages like this come up when I try to log back in-
"Your account has been disabled, please do not make any attempt to participate further in any of our Communities"
Cluck-cluck-cluck...;)
Well all their personal emails, addresses, and phone numbers are public knowledge at this point. The lists are all over Twitter. Write them a letter, Jim :) Out of respect for forum rules I will not post the list here, since technically it's stolen information.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
..Write them a letter, Jim..
WBC are not worth the price of a postage stamp..:)
When I emailed their contact address at their website and didn't get a reply i washed my hands of them, now they can rot in hell for all I care.
Jesus said not to waste our time on fruitcakes-:-"If any place will not welcome you or listen to you, shake the dust off your feet when you leave, as a testimony against them" (Mark 6:11)

·
Registered
296 Posts
I seen today on Facebook that apparently, hey very large group of local bikers stood shoulder to shoulder and refuse to let the WBC even close to the funerals seen the pic and everything I'm sure somebody else can find the pic or a video of it but I however am on my phone right now since my laptop crashed and cannot post anything, I am barely able to post as it is

·
Registered
887 Posts
@Irish. Millions of accounts are being hacked into at Facebook recently. cant say if its still happening but its personal information being stolen and giving access to your computer. Might not be the best way to communicate right now. Just a caution. Enjoy the Mayan Holiday !!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts