Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2009- "American gunshop owners are reporting a huge increase in guns and ammunition sales as citizens arm themselves while they can, for fear Pres. Obama will introduce tough new restrictions on owning guns"
(Pictures from the Stone Hart Mfg Co., Miami)

·
Registered
24,349 Posts
Question is, what are we going to do with all the weapons and ammunition? What good is it just to store and hoard when the government takes away the 2nd Amendment?

·
Registered
227 Posts
Question is, what are we going to do with all the weapons and ammunition? What good is it just to store and hoard when the government takes away the 2nd Amendment?
It is not theirs to take.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
"The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms."
- Samuel Adams

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."- George Washington

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."- Thomas Jefferson

"Arms in the hands of citizens may be used at individual discretion in private self defense."- John Adams

"To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them."- Richard Henry Lee

"The right of self defense is the first law of nature"- St. George Tucker

Gun Quotations of the Founding Fathers

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
i cannot stress this enough. i know i may come off as a dust mop but i really am a whip.

this is why i buy ammo and lots of it. same with guns.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Headed to a gun show this AM, will be picking up reloading supplies. I'm fortunate as the show comes to Orlando about every other month!

Government won't take my guns but they will likely make it very hard to buy ammo some day.

1895gunner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts