Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have ammo cans. great shape!! my 30cals are 6$ea, 50cal are 7$ ea, 40mm are 8$ea. Those are my come to me prices in West Central Ga. I will delivery to state lines Al, Fl, SC. for the right terms.

Pm or emails are best way to contact.

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
It's a shame you won't deliver to the Washington/Oregon state line....... :)

·
Registered
3,373 Posts

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
I bought some from Burdens Surplus center in Lincoln, NE. They were $7 IIRC, they also had the 40mm cans as well. Hope this helps someone looking for them. Georgia is a bit too far for me.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
30 degrees here it's supposed to get up to 37 don't think it'll make it though.
Foggy with ice crystals frosting the trees and snow that just won't melt off. Georgia is sounding better all the time! Road trip?!?!

My bad it's actually 23 degrees here.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
30 degrees here it's supposed to get up to 37 don't think it'll make it though.
Foggy with ice crystals frosting the trees and snow that just won't melt off. Georgia is sounding better all the time! Road trip?!?!

My bad it's actually 23 degrees here.
guys it easy!! provide me a place to hunt next Nov (if in the mid west) during the rut!!! I prob drive out ya!! just saying!!!

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
I have a local shop that sells the 50 cal cans for $10. I know there are cheaper ones out there, but I don't mind the extra couple of bucks to support a local vendor who is starting to stock more preparedness related inventory.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts