Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My local gun shop recently has had an American Tactical AR on display with the price marked just over $500. They have been nearly selling out week to week between shipment arrivals. I cannot find much information at all on this brand. One place I have read reports that they believe these rifles are produced somewhere locally to me in GA? If anyone has any first hand info or any insight whatsoever, it would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Not a big fan of .22lr ARs but if that is what you want go ahead. I think it might be a generational thing.

Given the number of rounds you will likely put through it, it may be difficult to get ammo. Around here it is still a limit of two boxes of 50. Although I have stumbled on a brick once since the shortage. If you do not fire often you can build up a supply buying two every chance you get.

For an AR platform $500 seems good.

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
D&R sports in Kalamazoo Michigan has the Mossberg 715T on sale this week for $229.99

I am not a big fan of Mossberg
I am not a big fan or AR style .22 LR

But this is a good price,

Also in this same add there are S&W M&P 15 .223 556 for $899.99 in stock

I was in Dunhams center point mall Grand Rapids last week and they had Bushmaster Patrol with flat top uppers for 859.99 at least two dozen behind the glass in the store,

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm not a fan of the .22lr AR styles either.

Anyone had any experience with this ATI brand or the Omni 5.56 I posted in the link earlier?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts