Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While browsing the internet for material to put on the forums i found some pictures of presidents with guns. I also found it funny what obama said when interviewed about his picture with a gun the qoute is provided below

The White House has released a photo of President Barack Obama firing a gun, two days before he is set to travel to Minnesota to discuss gun control. It shows Obama shooting at clay targets on the range at Camp David, the presidential retreat in Maryland, where he says he engages in the sport "all the time."

For more pictures and information this link will take you to the web page i found the material on.

AP PHOTOS: A look at US presidents holding guns - World news

barack-obama.jpg 1864304,h=425,pd=1,w=620.jpg 1864308,h=425,pd=1,w=620.jpg 1864626,h=425,pd=1,w=620.jpg 1864630,h=425,pd=1,w=620.jpg

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Obama VS Bush 25 yards 12 gauge I betting Bush walks away clean.
Ok so Obama shoots skeet often. I wonder if a reporter will ask him the difference between skeet and trap?
So between basketball, Golf, vacations in Hawaii when does he have time to be president?

·
Registered
161 Posts
That first picture on the left.......is that a President or the number one enemy of the state???

·
Administrator
15,018 Posts
Lincoln test fired one of the first Henry lever action rifles in the back yard of the White House.
And if Obammy is shooting skeet in that photo, why is the barrel parallel to the ground? And didn't anybody ever teach him how to properly mount the butt of the gun into the pocket of his shoulder?

·
Registered
296 Posts
There are so many discrepancies with that photo of the DOUCHEBAG!! I am going to go get some things that I have seen posted about it that cracked me up some!

·
Registered
296 Posts
I just borrowed these from other sites . . . There is another one that will not upload. . . But apparently it says that the original of this photo was taken on August 4th 2012 (At least thats what the caption said that the white house said??) But below shows a pic of him playing golf on his Birthday on August 4th 2012 in Vegas? I dont know I havent researched that and dont really want to this time.

Oshooting.jpg preswgun.jpg
PresWguns.jpg preswguns1.jpg
preswguns2.jpg

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
He was not shoot skeet. Not holding the weapon like that. They nailed a copy of the Constitution to a target board he grabbed the weapon yelling I got this.
He was quoted after wards saying there's my holes in it.

Reactions: punch

·
Registered
492 Posts
Aw Hell! Anyone can plainly see... Farack is not firing that shotgun, That shotgun is firing farack. I wish someone would ask him on air, "Mr. President, Do you prefer farm raised skeets or open range skeets?" then ask, "Would you support any effort to make traps and sporting clays a federally protected species?' And hell while you're in such a loquacious mood, please then ask him... "Sir, the American public would like to know what the hell is going on with Michelles eyebrows?" She looks like the "Green Goblin" and just for shiggles, kick him in the ding-ding. I bet chatty cathy won't see that coming. (see...I distracted him with my witty banter)

(crickets chirping...awkward silence)

Aww come on fellers! What am I, alone on this one?

punch (bringing crotch-kicking and bodily function humor back to the supper table.)

·
Registered
492 Posts
I just borrowed these from other sites . . . There is another one that will not upload. . . But apparently it says that the original of this photo was taken on August 4th 2012 (At least thats what the caption said that the white house said??) But below shows a pic of him playing golf on his Birthday on August 4th 2012 in Vegas? I dont know I havent researched that and dont really want to this time.

View attachment 1379 View attachment 1380
View attachment 1381 View attachment 1382
View attachment 1383
Hey Irish,

I'd like to order ten (10) copies of #2 (thats, what I'll call it #2) How apprapo...
in 8" x 10" (matte finish) and two (2) poster size (also matte) Do you accept paypal?

punch

1 - 13 of 13 Posts