Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
our amazing artists are school teachers,their power and creativeness is impressive Modern Paintings ,their oil artwork performs have very high option value,they have a lot of oil artwork performs were gathered by globally lovers and art selection.our amazing Abstract Paintings artists have various wealthy creativeness and creativeness.our artists may according to the image and the concept which you provide to make the exclusive oil artwork.

·
Mod Squad
2,260 Posts
Our amazing Abstract Paintings artists have various wealthy creativeness and creativeness.our artists may according to the image and the concept which you provide to make the exclusive oil artwork.
Wow, I hadn't thought of including cheap knock-offs of famous art in my preps. But if your art really features, "various wealthy creativeness and creativeness," it's something I might consider. What's the shelf life of these paintings? What kind of ammo do they take? Do you have any paintings of Spam Spam Spam Spam? Thanks!

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
I was just saying to Mrs Inor yesterday, that we really need some performing oil artwork, if for no other reason than to prove to our friends and family that we are globally lovers.

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Spam (either kind) isn't fit to feed to a dog.
The sodium level and fat content of one can of spam could easily kill a climber of Mt. Everest while taking a leisurely walk through a local park.
The other kind is full of voice with no content at all. You could starve to death with a house full of it.

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Thank you all for saying what I was feeling.

Preppers are not art lovers.

·
Mod Squad
2,260 Posts
I'm actually thinking of commissioning these guys to create a piece of abstract art I have in mind. Gonna call it "Mossy Oak on Bass Boat."

Anyone know how much it will cost to ship a boat to China?

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Spam (either kind) isn't fit to feed to a dog.
The sodium level and fat content of one can of spam could easily kill a climber of Mt. Everest while taking a leisurely walk through a local park.
The other kind is full of voice with no content at all. You could starve to death with a house full of it.
I beg to differ... Spam (the meat kind) is a Minnesota product.

A sandwich made of Spam and Velveeta on Wonder Bread IS a work of art! - Especially if you slice the Spam real thin and fry it in maple syrup. It is too bad they do not make Wonder Bread anymore... That was good stuff; it had chemicals in it. I am drooling all over myself just thinking about it.

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
I've been looking to augment my income to help pay for prepping supplies. Any chance you need a nude model? I'm 270lbs and over forty. Lots of pasty white alabastar like skin and tons of body hair and moles. Interested?

·
Super Moderator
9,263 Posts
I've been looking to augment my income to help pay for prepping supplies. Any chance you need a nude model? I'm 270lbs and over forty. Lots of pasty white alabastar like skin and tons of body hair and moles. Interested?
Now there's a picture I didn't need. :shock:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts