Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you believe that an extended battery can hold a capacity of 7000mAh? Recently, an extended battery for Samsung Galaxy S4 comes out and it shocks me. This extended battery from MPJ holds a high capaicty of 7000mAh. In my memory, the capacity of most extended cell phone batteries is about 5000mAh. I've never seen an extended battery with such a high capacity.:eek:

The manufacturer of this high capacity battery says that the battery can give once more battery life (exactly over once) than the standard Galaxy S4 battery gives. We all know that Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500 comes with a battery of 2,600 mAh which is higher than many other cell phone battery capacities. Though there are some power bank can hold a capacity of over 10,000mAh, I can't believe that there is a cell phone battery holding a capaicty of 7000mAh. The size of this high capacity battery is twice the size of the original S4 battery, so it seems a little clumsy. Maybe this is the cost of high capacity.:???:

The company, which is known as a manufacturer of third-party replacement and extended batteries, says that premium lithium ions are applied to the replacement extended battery to ensure the high quality so that the 7000mAh extended battery can well match the cell phone manufacturer's voltage and the specs of Galaxy S4 I9500. I think that the ultra high capacity battery may result from their good technology and guarantee of high quality.

As well, the company syas that the MPJ 7,000 mAh extended battery for Galaxy S4 will be sold at the price of $39.99 with free shipping, including a battery door which can fit the Samsung phone well. According to the company, this high capacity battery can also be compatible with other devices: Samsung Galaxy S, Samsung Galaxy GT-I9500, Verizon SCH-I545, AT&T SGH-I337, Sprint SPH-L720, US Cellular SCH-R970, T-Mobile SGH-M919, Metro PCS SCH-R970.:mrgreen:

If you are not satisfied with the standard battery life of your Samsung Galaxy S4, I think that it is a good idea to get this MPJ 7,000mAh extended high-capacity battery from the company's website.

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
Wait, wait, I remember the capacity to be around 9000. what kind of junk are you trying to sell us..Besides, if you store your phone in your anal cavity, the heat from your intestines will charge your phone...

·
Registered
96 Posts
High capacity battery??? Is it detachable??? Uh oh, I see it now.... Assault phone ban of 2013!!!:D:D:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts