Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
5,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Taliban initiated an attack near the Kabul airport and chopped the heads off of two children. This kind of behavior relegates these religious zealots to the level of scat. I would have absolutely no compunction about killing one of these animals and when I finished, go to lunch. I have utterly dehumanized radicalized Muslims now. Kill them all. ::redsnipe::

Kabul, Afghanistan (CNN) -- Taliban militants beheaded two children in southern Afghanistan, a provincial governor's office said.

The beheadings occurred in Kandahar province, the provincial governor's office said Monday.

One of those slain was a 10-year-old boy. The other was age 16.

A press release issued by the office said the militants caught and beheaded the 10-year-old Sunday after he had collected food waste from a trash bin in the area of a security checkpoint.

There were no immediate details about the 16-year-old.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
They are PURE ANIMALS!!! Screw Allah and the Prophet Muhammed! I bet they like camels in the most biblical way. The Muslim religion is the reason for the majority of the deaths in the east..

·
Registered
156 Posts
Sickening and saddening.If there was ever a religion that this world would be far better without,it's these filthy goat molesters.Really?,beheading for digging food out of a trash bin,let alone the fact it was a hungry 10yr old boy.I question their humanity....on second thought,no I don't question it at all.

Good thing i'm not the president..oh wait,there's a muslim there too.

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
The Muslim religion exists mostly through the application of brutal force, unfortunately not much different than our current government which (gasp) is heads by a Muslim.

I didn't capitalie Muslim my choice.... Freeking spell check.

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
Taliban? Not to be joking, but CNN can find the taliban? Im sorry, I dont know/want to know about what it means to be muslim, but, taliban- we need a shoot on sight policy, I know its probabaly hard to tell the difference, but come on.

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
taliban- we need a shoot on sight policy
I disagree. Shooting is too humane for those animals. We need to draw and quarter them; then spread their remains to the four corners of their city. If they want to fight like the 7th century, we need to oblige. They chose the tune, we need to learn the dance.

Reactions: nechaev

·
Registered
922 Posts
What do you expect? Their "god" was a pedophile. :evil:

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
I disagree. Shooting is too humane for those animals. We need to draw and quarter them; then spread their remains to the four corners of their city. If they want to fight like the 7th century, we need to oblige. They chose the tune, we need to learn the dance.
This! Forget this BS of winning hearts and minds. You go in hard until their mind is broken and their heart is no longer in the fight. Why do you think Germany was left a pile of rubble? Ya, part of it was to destroy infrastructure, but the other reason was to break the national will to fight and remove any support for the regime that brought the hell storm home to begin with.

·
Registered
425 Posts
We can cure this and many other problems rather inexpensively but lack the will to do so.

All it takes is an armored tank division followed by D-9 dozers. Lower the blade at the border and start pushing until there is no more problem city, then sell the prime real estate to recover costs.

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
The only way to stop the zealots is to take away their incentive.
Killing them rewards them with an eternity of bliss so that is the last thing you want to do.

This is going to be graphic so if you are easily grossed out then just skip this post.

If we cut their lower legs off they cannot get around freely.
Cut their forearms off so they cannot write to influence others or hold a Koran.
Punch out their eardrums so they cannot hear questions or answer the call to prayer.
Remove their eyes so they cannot learn anything new, read from any book, and understand what anyone is saying or doing.
Remove their teeth so they can only eat soft foods.
Remove their genitals so they cannot take a wife or slave.
Send them home or to the sponsoring country and let them go.

What you have left is a muslim who is at the mercy of the charity of others. He cannot pray or take a pilgrimage to clean his soul. He is, by his own religion, never to make it to heaven. He will be pitied instead of celebrated as a martyr. He cant even commit suicide. If you do that to a few of the zealots, especially the ones high up in control of others then they learn that to be a fanatic is to lose everything.

If you still get fanatics then do the same to the entire family and their relatives and friends.
If being a terrorist reduces the entire family to charity cases with no hope of heaven then it will stop.

I understand that this will never happen but it is the only way to "win" the war on terrorism.

I do not advocate doing this to all muslims - only those who choose to follow the lead of extremists to become terrorists. It will teach them that terror is a mirror with their own reflection.

·
Registered
5,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Now the Turks are protesting against a secular government and demanding a theocracy. You say "Arab Spring" I say big trouble. A religious government is never a good thing.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
The only way to stop the zealots is to take away their incentive.
Killing them rewards them with an eternity of bliss so that is the last thing you want to do.

This is going to be graphic so if you are easily grossed out then just skip this post.

If we cut their lower legs off they cannot get around freely.
Cut their forearms off so they cannot write to influence others or hold a Koran.
Punch out their eardrums so they cannot hear questions or answer the call to prayer.
Remove their eyes so they cannot learn anything new, read from any book, and understand what anyone is saying or doing.
Remove their teeth so they can only eat soft foods.
Remove their genitals so they cannot take a wife or slave.
Send them home or to the sponsoring country and let them go.

What you have left is a muslim who is at the mercy of the charity of others. He cannot pray or take a pilgrimage to clean his soul. He is, by his own religion, never to make it to heaven. He will be pitied instead of celebrated as a martyr. He cant even commit suicide. If you do that to a few of the zealots, especially the ones high up in control of others then they learn that to be a fanatic is to lose everything.

If you still get fanatics then do the same to the entire family and their relatives and friends.
If being a terrorist reduces the entire family to charity cases with no hope of heaven then it will stop.

I understand that this will never happen but it is the only way to "win" the war on terrorism.

I do not advocate doing this to all muslims - only those who choose to follow the lead of extremists to become terrorists. It will teach them that terror is a mirror with their own reflection.
I have always said that if you kill the closest 10 people to terrorists and suicide bombers it might help people speak up more about them.. A lot of these terrorists have family and friends that know what they are doing. If they were held more accountable maybe they wouldn't be so quiet about it..MAYBE..

Personally,
I think we need to take every terrorist we have locked up out back and smack em in the head with a hammer. We are about $17 trillion in debt and paying something like $1-$3million EACH per year to keep these guys locked up!! Our civilization has gotten way to friggin soft and we are paying the price for it! GOD forbid you offend someone anymore. I am about tired of the liberal PC fruitcakes we have trying to run everything these days.
The scary part is the next generation coming up is going to be brainwashed into this thinking. The majority of schools and especially colleges are liberal anymore, Not to mention the majority of the government workers and politicians. It seems as if you almost need to be a liberal to work in government anymore. Hell, it took about 3 years for the IRS scandal to come to the surface.. We are in a WORLD of trouble if something doesn't change very soon!!!

·
Administrator
15,001 Posts
And yet, American liberals have fainting spells when our Marines urinate on the corpse of a taliban. That is why this country is doomed.
(Army guys would have laid a turd across the corpses forehead before urinating on it. Go Army!)

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
And yet, American liberals have fainting spells when our Marines urinate on the corpse of a taliban. That is why this country is doomed.
(Army guys would have laid a turd across the corpses forehead before urinating on it. Go Army!)
The sissified American civilians have no idea what is going on overseas. It's like they sit around and look for stuff to bitch about.. But they don't have the balls to put on a uniform and go overthere themselves...

·
Registered
938 Posts
The next World War will most likely be between the Christian nations of the West and the Jews from Israel and elsewhere, against the Muslim nations and perhaps aided by Russia and China (supposedly atheistic) and their respective allies.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts