Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. Just found the site tonite when looking for recommendations on EMP protection, tho not from nukes, but from CME or solar flare actions. Used to be in western Tehama County in NorCal, but the GF & I relocated to a more remote location back in '18. Seems to have worked out for the better what with teh covids and all. Loving the constant temps that don't require heating or a/c, the plentiful fish & game, the free solar & water (falls from the sky just like, well, rain...), year round growing season, and acreage across the street from the oceanfront parcels cheaper than acreage outside of Reno. Oh, and I've been a prepper since back when folks called us "survivalists".

Gotta say, Paradise been berry, berry good... To me.

·
Administrator
15,111 Posts
welcome from the Free State of Florida

Reactions: HEckSpawn

·
Super Moderator
1-6 months, natural disasters or economic collapse
9,635 Posts
Howdy and welcome, from Texas.

·
Super Moderator
1-6 months, natural disasters or economic collapse
9,635 Posts

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
Favorite Island has always been the big island. I was amazed at how real estate was cheaper on their, compared to Oahu.
Welcome.

Reactions: HEckSpawn

·
Super Moderator
State of Grace
6,652 Posts
Welcome, welcome!! As I trust you know, being prepared with an extended pantry is a great idea, especially for folks on the islands.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey all. Just found the site tonite when looking for recommendations on EMP protection, tho not from nukes, but from CME or solar flare actions. Used to be in western Tehama County in NorCal, but the GF & I relocated to a more remote location back in '18. Seems to have worked out for the better what with teh covids and all. Loving the constant temps that don't require heating or a/c, the plentiful fish & game, the free solar & water (falls from the sky just like, well, rain...), year round growing season, and acreage across the street from the oceanfront parcels cheaper than acreage outside of Reno. Oh, and I've been a prepper since back when folks called us "survivalists".

Gotta say, Paradise been berry, berry good... To me.
Wow that is awesome, hi and welcome!

·
Registered
Firearms & Self Defense.
4,614 Posts
Welcome to the forum and jump right into the fray/ discussions.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts