Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

81 - 100 of 113 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,503 Posts
You really like false equivalencies, eh?

We have lots of proof of UFOs, including photographic and radar.
We have no proof that they're alien in nature. At least not yet.

Without any evidence that aliens exist, why would it even be a theory to suggest they played a role in shaping past civilizations?

As for how the boreholes were created, it's pretty easy... They used a Dewalt hammer-drill with a masonry bit, cordless of course, since they didn't have electricity.
It was brought back in time by people from the year 3000, and then they took it back with them.

Prove me wrong or accept it as another "reasonable" theory.
Actually in ancient carvings from around the world there are images of what could be beings not of this world. Just sayin............

·
Super Moderator
1-6 months, natural disasters or economic collapse
9,621 Posts
Actually in ancient carvings from around the world there are images of what could be beings not of this world. Just sayin............
Proof, my friend. Proof.
I can draw a picture of my dog having tea with the queen. That's not proof that it happened.

·
Super Moderator
9,503 Posts
Proof, my friend. Proof.
I can draw a picture of my dog having tea with the queen. That's not proof that it happened.
I know I'm old but sorry, I wasn't there with my camera so I have no idea who carved it or who they were using for reference. I haven't quite hit the 5k year old mark yet.

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Instead of aliens doing all this ancient craftsmanship, I am inclined to think it was time travelers from the future.

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
Proof, my friend. Proof.

I'll kick a dead horse.

If you drew a picture of your dog with the queen, one would assume you were familiar with what a dog looked like and what the queen looked like.

There are many paintings in caves where prehistoric man drew pictures of animals that have long been extinct.
Are you suggesting these animals didn't exist?

·
Super Moderator
9,621 Posts
I'll kick a dead horse.

If you drew a picture of your dog with the queen, one would assume you were familiar with what a dog looked like and what the queen looked like.

There are many paintings in caves where prehistoric man drew pictures of animals that have long been extinct.
Are you suggesting these animals didn't exist?
I'm suggesting that a drawn picture is not proof that the artist actually saw the subject of the picture, nor the event depicted.
It has nothing to do with "existence" of the thing. Just the fact that a drawing is not proof that they saw it.
I could draw a picture of my dog with the queen, but when you saw the picture, you would have no way to verify whether my dog was ever real or just a representation I imagined up. The fact that I included a different subject (the queen) in the picture, that could be historically verified, does not automatically lend authenticity to the other subject (my dog), nor whether they ever had tea together.
It's an assumption of credibility, but it is not proof.

·
Registered
Build a short term supply of items with my ability to source items in survival situation
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #87 ·
So, another question I have is IF all these videos of alien craft are real WHY do they need the lights??? I mean if their tech is so advanced then why the bright lights?
But to repeat I do believe that there is more out there but that question was always in my mind.

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
It's an assumption of credibility, but it is not proof.
I just looked back over my posts and found nowhere did I mention proof. I said it was my opinion.

Your last line gets closer to the point. It's an assumption of credibility.

Here are some drawings; most of them found in caves.
Mayan, Aboriginal, Native American, Chinese and Egyptian...in no particular order.
Some of these were drawn 30,000 years ago. I realize that flies in the face of some thinking the planet is only 6000 years old.
The point is.....they sure were drawing something they saw. They drew horses and buffalo also. These are neither.

Reactions: Luckyprincess

·
Super Moderator
9,621 Posts
I just looked back over my posts and found nowhere did I mention proof. I said it was my opinion.

Mayan, Aboriginal, Native American, Chinese and Egyptian...in no particular order.
Some of these were drawn 30,000 years ago. I realize that flies in the face of some thinking the planet is only 6000 years old.
The point is.....they sure were drawing something they saw. They drew horses and buffalo also. These are neither.
You quoted my example I used in arguing that a cave painting isn't proof. It was MY assertion that a picture is not proof, in response to @inceptor.
If you're referencing my own argument, it's expected you would be continuing the line of reasoning where it was first employed.
My whole point has been, "we have no proof".

Yes, the cave paintings are very intriguing, and the fact that they appear all over the world is very interesting. However, we still don't know what they are depicting.
We look at those paintings with modern eyes. We have all manner of sci-fi fantasy imagery running through our heads, and when we look at them, we jump to a conclusion about what they might be.
I'd love to know what they actually represent. They offer so many questions.
But we just don't have the answers.

Playing devil's advocate, "IF" we started from the position that these ARE aliens depicted, and that these pictures are evidence that they visited multiple regions of our planet, the next question would be, "If they were so open about meeting early humans, why did they stop?" Where is the continuation of documentation concerning these visitors? Where are the stories? We have some ancient stories that still persist to this day, so we should expect that tales of star travelling creatures would be an enthralling storyline worthy of passing down. Perhaps there are. I don't pretend to know every story. But there certainly doesn't appear to be a lineage of them.

I just think we tend to jump to conclusions without considering all possibilities. I'm skeptical by nature, but not completely close minded.
To wit, I don't think we'll see much out of this June report.

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
To wit, I don't think we'll see much out of this June report.

Either do I.
And what they are willing to share may be complete fabrication. Like I said early on, I don't trust them and if they think they can further an agenda, they will.

Reactions: Kauboy

·
Registered
252 Posts
So, another question I have is IF all these videos of alien craft are real WHY do they need the lights??? I mean if their tech is so advanced then why the bright lights?
But to repeat I do believe that there is more out there but that question was always in my mind.
Maybe it's the future of us time traveling to the past but not interfering so as to not change the future.

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
Kauboy....I love a good debate. Thanks.

Reactions: Kauboy

·
Registered
1,937 Posts

View attachment 113660

View attachment 113661

View attachment 113662

View attachment 113663

View attachment 113664

View attachment 113665
Them drawings are of evolved humans from 30,000 years in the future. Time travelers.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Well, having read almost none of the posts and not being an expert in any way shape or form I figure this is the perfect place to interject my opinions and w.a.g.s. As for aliens, I believe in em’. Even seen em’ and work with em’. There’s probably 30 or so in the plant I work in. I’ve even seen em’ turn green when they’ve had too much pizza and beer when we’re working during our summer shutdown. As far as Egypt. The people that built the pyramids were most likely stone masons who had picked up the trade from their forefathers and so on and so forth. They were not idiots. They were probably some of the most educated people of their time. Ain’t no dummy gonna build something like that. Now as far as little green men from outer space, well I think it’s foolish for us to believe we’re all alone in this great big expanse of a universe. Sheer probability would say there’s bound to be some out there even if it’s not our definition of a life form. We have to remember all we know is the narrow bit we’ve learned from exploring right around us in our galactic neighborhood. The rules may be different elsewhere, we don’t know. Now as for God, I know this can be a touchy subject, the Christian stories of the Bible can be found in almost every other religion predating Christianity. I’m not saying Jesus wasn’t real and I’m not saying Christianity isn’t real all I’m saying is God as we understand it comes has been found in tons of examples that predate modern Christianity and maybe Christianity’s stories are from ancient stories that predate it. And yes I know what I’ve said is gonna ruffle some feathers, I don’t mean to offend and don’t claim to have any extraordinary in-depth knowledge of the Bible other than my southern Baptist upbringing. I just believe that God is real and that no matter what as long as we believe in a higher power for good we’ll be ok in the end.

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
Them drawings are of evolved humans from 30,000 years in the future. Time travelers.
Since no one knows....nothing can be off the table.

Reactions: KUSA

·
Registered
198 Posts
They also love to show off in front of their girlfriends. And if they are hippies, then inside their spaceships there are fringed curtains and various baubles.
Natural selection forces you to mercilessly tune your cars.

·
Super Moderator
State of Grace
6,647 Posts
Another one that just defies explanation.

Could be devils. I've heard stories of people who were visited by so-called aliens, but when they said the name of Jesus the aliens disappeared.

81 - 100 of 113 Posts