Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have about a dozen alice packs. Some olive drab, some woodland camo. No frames and most are missing straps which are easy to find or make yourself. They are free if someone is willing to pay actual shipping costs. FYI my intent is for people who need these & use them. Not for some weenie to want all of them so they can list them on EBay and make a profit off my generosity.
alice.jpg

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Paypal works too. I'll box one up & see what it weighs then figure out the cost. I doubt it will be much, they don't weigh much without the frame. Might be able to stuff one in a priority mail box & do the flat rate thing. I'll let you know.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey.
Been browsing here for some time now...but only just made an account because of this post. I would love one of your alice bags, I'm in 06085...have paypal, would be willing to pay shipping depending on the cost, thanks!
Would love a camo one if possible, let me know what comes up.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I would love an alice pack for my wife, and i have a ups account you can send it under. Is there anything you are in need of that maybe we could barter, i like free stuff as much as the next person but something like this is to much to get for free.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've been too busy to dig them out of my shed. I swear I'll try this weekend. They are used Mil Surplus so I'll sort them as to condition. To be fair the best go to who asked first. And yes it's OK if you "need" more than one. I just didn't want some greedy jerk grabbing them all because they were free.

·
Registered
25 Posts
If you have a camo or a green one left I will pay shipping > thank you Allen I will take a small also for my wife also (if its cool) with you .. If you have one ... Thanks again ..

·
Registered
67 Posts
Wow, thats a generous offer! If you have any left I could use a woodland camo, or what ever you have. 11778! Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2,943 Posts
A really great offer. I don't want one but thought I'd just thank you for your generosity.

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Does it need a frame?
And where in the Greater Peoria Area are you? I'm up by the 101 and 51 and work in Tempe near University and Priest. Could arrange for pick up or something.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have been lurking for a while and just signed up today, but it amazes me how strong and generous you all are here on this board! Keep it up!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey there Jpariz. Thank you for your generosity!! My wife and were looking for a couple Alice packs ourselves, one for her and one for myself. Please let me know if you still have any available. We would prefer woodland but OD is fine if that is all that is left. Please inbox me when you have a moment please. They would need to be shipped to 80920.

·
Registered
336 Posts
I'd be interested in 1 if you still have any available!need for for the dry box in my jeep..I'm out in San Tan. feel free to PM me about it

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Paypal works too. I'll box one up & see what it weighs then figure out the cost. I doubt it will be much, they don't weigh much without the frame. Might be able to stuff one in a priority mail box & do the flat rate thing. I'll let you know.
I'm an expert shipper, rule of thumb is under 4 pounds use post office, over 4 pounds use UPS. If you can use flat rate boxes that changes things but not unless it is a real heavy object and I doubt you can get that pack into a flat rate box.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Update on Alice Packs... (finally) I dug them out and should have just enough for those that asked for them. Choose from green or green. Sorry no camo. I also found about 20 sets of suspenders that I can modify to make straps if a frame isn't used. Hey... what do you want for free. Quit whining. When I get a chance to box one up I'll get it weighed & figure out shipping cost. It's not like they can break so I'll find the cheapest method. Hurry up & wait.

·
Super Moderator
9,041 Posts
I don't need one, but kudos to your generous nature. I wish more people thought about compatriots.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts